Cornelious Bundrage
      Vanes Martirosyan
      Austin Trout
      James Kirkland
      Alfredo Angulo
      Gabriel Rosado
      Carlos Quintana
      Andre Berto - Could move up to fight Bundrage

Also you can count guys like Sergio Martinez who could move down for the right fight. The division is stacked with great fights.
      This pretty much. Minus Manny. The Cash Cows are swimming in a division stacked with serious comp.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        the "rivalry" is about the money

they want to secure the winners of these fights. i can't blame them, really. that's the smart way to do things.

if ending the cold war between TR and GBP meant more money they would do it
        I don't know about that. They're putting cards at the same time on two different networks, how is that lucrative? I think it's more about pride than money.

Comment

If i had to pick one i'd say 122, 168 looks to be drying out due to Wards aura of invincibility at that weight and Kessler's awful opponent choices. And the fact that Andre Dirrell hasn't fought against anyone meaningful in 2 years.

If Bradley comes back down to 140 as does hatton alongdside Garcia, Matthysse, Khan, Peterson, Morales, Judah, Rios, Alvarado, Marquez after the Pac fight and possibly Abril????.

Comment

140-169

especially 154 where money may is looking to stay , all roads lead to floyd

Comment

154 used to be **** now its probably the best special mention has to go to guys at 122
              Last edited by minasyan; 09-23-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X