Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's "0" will be the first to go? PBF, Broner, Rios, Bradley, Ward or Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to say who's first...it depends on their level of opposition and the risk involved in such bouts. As for least likely, it's Floyd and Ward...most likely, Gamboa, Rios or Bradley. I won't even consider Broner cause he hasn't really begun fighting stiff opposition yet (excluding pdl, I'll even say 'he's still young' for his benefit), he's clearly talented but at this rate he's probably least likely of losing his 0.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      Bradley and Rios already lost their 0.

Floyd will retire undefeated. Unless there's a drastic change in the 168-175 lbs division, Ward won't lose his 0 anytime soon. If he does, it will be against Dawson.

Gamboa won't lose until he's past prime and moves up significantly in weight.

so i'ma go'head and say Broner.
      Well in that case then Broner lost his 0 to PDL and Mayweather to Castillo. Gamboa and Ward are the only real undefeated ones left.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
        If you're gonna go out and say Rios and Bradley lost their 0, then so did Mayweather (Castillo) and Broner (De Leon).
        those fights aren't even comparable, bro.
        I scored Mayweather-Castillo for Castillo by a single round, and could easily see someone scoring that a draw or for Mayweather depending on some of the swing rounds. I preferred Castillo's style, so I scored it for him.

The Rios-Abril fight is self-explanatory. And so is the Bradley-Pacquiao (although it was much closer). But you're a diehard Marquez fan so i won't bother.

To be honest with you, Broner-DeLeon was such a s**t fight that if it was up to me, both fighters would be credited with a Loss. Boxrec should change that to a No Contest, cuz that's what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
          Well in that case then Broner lost his 0 to PDL and Mayweather to Castillo. Gamboa and Ward are the only real undefeated ones left.
          None of these guys have officiially lost

Comment

Danny Garcia
            Brandon Rios
            Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
            Timothy Bradley
            Saul Alvarez
            Adrien Broner
            Yuriorkis Gamboa
            Gary Russel Jr
            Andre Ward
            Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Rios' 0 has already gone technically.

Comment

Rios already lost a fight that he got awarded for against Rios. He can no longer hide at 135 and is time to fight guys his own size or bigger. Unless he gets match carefully with low powered brawlers he will lose in the next few fights.

He simply take too many clean dry punches

Comment

i think danny garcia could easily clean out 140

alvarado/judah/matthyse/jmm could get it at 140 but he needa stay up away from 147

im on the border line with gamboa he aint gettin any younger he need big fights no time for a tune up you been training your whole life for this would love to see gamboa/broner someone's 0 has to GO

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                    those fights aren't even comparable, bro.
                    I scored Mayweather-Castillo for Castillo by a single round, and could easily see someone scoring that a draw or for Mayweather depending on some of the swing rounds. I preferred Castillo's style, so I scored it for him.

The Rios-Abril fight is self-explanatory. And so is the Bradley-Pacquiao (although it was much closer). But you're a diehard Marquez fan so i won't bother.

To be honest with you, Broner-DeLeon was such a s**t fight that if it was up to me, both fighters would be credited with a Loss. Boxrec should change that to a No Contest, cuz that's what it was.
                    I don't know what me being a Marquez fan has anything to do with it. But regardless if anyone wants to make a claim that Bradley and Rios lost their 0, then others can make a claim for Mayweather and Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      It all depends on the promoters and who they get matched up with. I'd say Rios or Bradley.
                      Bradley beats them all

Comment

Working...
                      X