Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJJers, quit crying about wrestlers !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJJers, quit crying about wrestlers !!

We've all heard it long enough... Wha, wha, wha, the scoring system favors the wrestlers, or, all the wrestlers do is lay on top of you.

Hmm, it looks to me, is that wrestling is the more dominant form of ground fighting. Kinda like, Muay Thai is the supreme art in striking.

BJJers, what about learning how take f**kers down for a change, and quit being the "submissive b*tches" that you are !!

Here's an example of a whiny @ss BJJer, "Oh, I laid on my back for 10mins while all he did was lay on top of me".

Well, get the f**k off your back then. Or, how about practice some takedown defense !

The rules are fine, it's the BJJers who can't fight for **** !! Your monicker exactly fits the bill, "The Gentle art", lmao

That makes no sense at all. Why should somebody win the fight if their just laying on? Especially if the guy on bottom is attacking constantly? Unless their dishing out some GNP, if their getting constantly caught in submission after submission, barely escaping then why shouldn't the BJJer get the round? He attacked more?

It's the same as striking on the feet. Just because your backing somebody up doesn't mean you win the round if your getting outpointed.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
      That makes no sense at all. Why should somebody win the fight if their just laying on? Especially if the guy on bottom is attacking constantly? Unless their dishing out some GNP, if their getting constantly caught in submission after submission, barely escaping then why shouldn't the BJJer get the round? He attacked more?

It's the same as striking on the feet. Just because your backing somebody up doesn't mean you win the round if your getting outpointed.
      It makes no sense at all why a BJJer even gets in a cage when all they do is hold on for dear life, lmao

Comment

People who lay on their opponents and don't do anything in terms of activity, that shouldn't be tolerated and their opponents have a right to be pissed to an extent.

But guys who complain about being taken down, or pinned against the cage and worked over until they gas, that's just a load of crap. They have no legit gripe there.

Maybe fighters should spend less time complaining and more time learning how to wrestle, instead of going into a fight just hoping to land their big right hand or time a knee which never works.

This goes back to evolution in a sport that is evolving all the time. Instead of fighters acknowledging that wrestlers are dominating and getting with the times, they decide to whine and complain about it, instead of fixing what's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
          It makes no sense at all why a BJJer even gets in a cage when all they do is hold on for dear life, lmao
          You kidding me? The only pussays are the wrestlers. Their the only ones that hold on for dear life. Not all of them do that but most of them do. They know they don't stand a chance on the feet, they got no defense, so all they do is take you down and hold you there. It's what Kos did to Daley and what Rashad to Rampage, some pussay ass *****.

If your throwing punches, then yeah win the round. But if all your doing is hugging onto hips and do nothing else while the guy on bottom is attempting armbars, kneebars, triangles, kimura's, guillotine's, ect. and even elbowing off there back, especially if they cut you, they should win the round. That's more damage and offense.

Your obviously just trolling. Kaps ban this fool.

Comment

You kidding me? The only pussays are the wrestlers. Their the only ones that hold on for dear life. Not all of them do that but most of them do. They know they don't stand a chance on the feet, they got no defense, so all they do is take you down and hold you there.
            BRB the only pussays are strikers because they know they don't stand a chance on the ground, so they run for dear life when a wrestler shoots in

BRB the only pussays are BJJ practitioners because they know they don't stand a chance standing up and they know they aren't strong enough or well versed enough in wrestling to get the fight to the ground, so they pull guard or butt flop.

You are the biggest idiot on this forum. Reminds me of the just bleed UFC fan.

Listen buddy, no fighter is going to step out of his comfort zone and fight someone elses' fight to satisfy your bloodlust.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
              BRB the only pussays are strikers because they know they don't stand a chance on the ground, so they run for dear life when a wrestler shoots in

BRB the only pussays are BJJ practitioners because they know they don't stand a chance standing up and they know they aren't strong enough or well versed enough in wrestling to get the fight to the ground, so they pull guard or butt flop.

You are the biggest idiot on this forum. Reminds me of the just bleed UFC fan.

Listen buddy, no fighter is going to step out of his comfort zone and fight someone elses' fight to satisfy your bloodlust.
              LMAO You pretty said the same thing I said in this topic, so you calling your self the biggest idiot on the forum?

You are biggest insecure lil meathead baby back biitch on this forum. You don't even contribute to this section, just troll me you faggot. Do you even know how to ****in read? Did I say wrestlers need to strike with strikers? Did I say BJJ's shouldn't learn no striking or wrestling? No I didn't, so shut the **** up, you just made yourself look like an idiot.

The only thing I said is it's some pussay ass ***** to just lay on somebody with no activity from the top positions but still win the fight. Stop being a hater and stop taking them steroids you pmsing biitch.

Comment

And I forget more about MMA then you'll ever even know and watch more MMA then you could even dream of you dumb menstruating biitch. While your watching your gay fairy ass male soap operas, that gay ass pro wrestling ***** watching men touch each other in their underwear I'm staying up all night watching fights over in japan.

Exposed

Comment

And I forget more about MMA then you'll ever even know and watch more MMA then you could even dream of you dumb menstruating biitch. While your watching your gay fairy ass male soap operas, that gay ass pro wrestling ***** watching men touch each other in their underwear I'm staying up all night watching fights over in japan.

Exposed
                  You calling wrestlers a ***** for playing to their strengths and then giving strikers a pass for being unwilling to go to the ground is double standard if I've ever seen one. That is what I was pointing out in your post.

And I suppose men don't touch each other in their underwear in MMA? God you are stupid.

Yeah I watch pro wrestling is there some problem with that?

No I don't take steroids. Typical accusation thrown out at someone who takes care and pride in their body. How am I insecure? I'm not the one who goes into attack mode whenever the slightest hint of racism is present. You are obviously uncomfortable and bothered by being mixed since you constantly call people out for being racist and had to post a picture of your self to reassure people you aren't a self hating white person.
                  Last edited by Jack3d; 06-11-2011, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                    You calling wrestlers a ***** for playing to their strengths and then giving strikers a pass for being unwilling to go to the ground is double standard if I've ever seen one. That is what I was pointing out in your post.

And I suppose men don't touch each other in their underwear in MMA? God you are stupid.

Yeah I watch pro wrestling is there some problem with that?

No I don't take steroids. Typical accusation thrown out at someone who takes care and pride in their body. How am I insecure? I'm not the one who goes into attack mode whenever the slightest hint of racism is present. You are obviously uncomfortable and bothered by being mixed since you constantly call people out for being racist and had to post a picture of your self to reassure people you aren't a self hating white person.
                    Isn't MMA real? Doesn't 95% of MMA wear shorts now? That's what I thought. They don't put each others balls in their face on purpose and scream like their being butt raped

Your suppose to stop watching wrestling at like 10 once you realize it ain't real, ****. But no you enjoy watching guys put each others nuts in each others face on purpose and scream like their having gay sex hahaha.

Your the perfect example of all muscle, no ****in brain haha. How is calling somebody racist after getting numerous racial karma messages from that person being sensitive and just accusations? Once again talking when you don't know what the **** your talking about. hahaha ****in idiot!

Once again you prove yourself to just be a sad pathetic hater with nothing better to do with their life but pick arguements with the same person over and over again. Your ****in stupid. Nobody will side with you when it comes to me calling Kos & Rashad pussays. Your wrong, your just hating. Their wasn't one single person happy about those fights. Your just hatin' for the sake of hatin' on me. You obessed with me? Everybody bought those cards to see wars between Daley & Kos, Rashad & Rampage, the 114 card was a complete waste of money although the other fights were decent, for LOYAL customers, and luckily 113 had Shogun-Machida 2 & Stout-Stephens deliever or Kos-Daley would have ruined that whole card.

If your gonna run your mouth, don't pussay out and resort to wrestling. Kos & Anthony Rumble are too of my favorites but yeah their pussays for running their mouths and resorting to LNP. Other then that I said the exact same ***** you said, so quit being a ****in hater.

Comment

Working...
                    X