Mike tyson's a fool!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mike tyson's a fool!!!

Him and his wife dancing on an Argentinian dance show 0n 5\17\11

Last edited by Chinch; 05-18-2011, 07:49 PM.

Mike Tyson is responsible for the greatest video of all time, do not speak ill of him:

Comment

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face. He is still Iron Mike, no one will say anything negative to him in person.

Comment

Mike just made a guest appearance on yesterday's episode of Breaking In and did an excellent job (What can I say? I like Odette Annable.)

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 05-18-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Go Mike one of the biggest rehabilitation stories in the modern age i feel good for Mike he has peace now.

Comment

he can do anything he wants, he's Mike Tyson. haha, good for him, it's cool to see him enjoying himself...

Comment

lol what a f.ag

Comment

Its amazing how destroyers like Mike Tyson and George Foreman turn into Teddy Bears when they retire. Its like they are making up for their violent past.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
                  Its amazing how destroyers like Mike Tyson and George Foreman turn into Teddy Bears when they retire. Its like they are making up for their violent past.
                  I bet they both beat up their wife/girlfriend at home.

Comment

Tyson is having a good time. It's nice to see him enjoying himself.

I like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X