Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the hottest ring girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janira Kremets and Dessie Mitcheson for me as far as face goes all skinny with not much curves but I do think the Tecate girls look the BEST

Comment

Janira of course. She can sit her p#ssy down right on tongue for the whole day, that's what I want for my bday and xmas.

Comment

There was one during the Garcia/Judah fight that was not only sexy as hell, but had a phat hoof of a puss. Wish she was around more

Comment

How do you see the ring girls? They're hardly shown in between boxing fights, unlike the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Kills me to know half these chicks have fake ****
            Not just fake ****, fake bums too. Most of them have butt transplants. You can usually tell, the contours of the back and thigh size don't align naturally with the butt, there's no bounce. I wish people were more aware of this. A lot of women are getting credit for having big bootys which are fake and look disgustingly out of place (Kardishian, Minaj...etc). I'm sick and tired of it. There's nothing like a natural big butt with big breasts, but I'd rather have a flat chick with a moderately sized arse than fake ones.
            Last edited by iamboxing; 05-03-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Janira of course. She can sit her p#ssy down right on tongue for the whole day, that's what I want for my bday and xmas.

Sorry, but you have horrible taste. Her chin is too pointy, the eyebrows look painted on, potato nose, squinty eyes and her shiny plastic **** must feel like fondling a soccer ball.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Sorry, but you have horrible taste. Her chin is too pointy, the eyebrows look painted on, potato nose, squinty eyes and her shiny plastic **** must feel like fondling a soccer ball.
                I'd like some private alone time with her to confirm all of this that you speak of. Preferably in a resort for 1 month.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  Not just fake ****, fake bums too. Most of them have butt transplants. You can usually tell, the contours of the back and thigh size don't align naturally with the butt, there's no bounce. I wish people were more aware of this. A lot of women are getting credit for having big bootys which are fake and look disgustingly out of place (Kardishian, Minaj...etc). I'm sick and tired of it. There's nothing like a natural big butt with big breasts, but I'd rather have a flat chick with a moderately sized arse than fake ones.
                  If I wasn't into fixing bones, I would have been a plastic surgeon. My goal would be to stamp out small breast disease. Be careful guys, women are cunning. They sharpen their weapons and come in for the kill. More formidable than any man. Oh and for me it's Janire the Tekate girl all the way. Just sayin.

Comment

Samantha Kumiko

Comment

I forgot about Kiara Gomez

Comment

Working...
                      X