Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Dibella Doesn't care for the Texas decision.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
    People need to realize that Texas just has a different mentality than everyone else....always has and always will.
    actually texas just did what it was suppose to.

this fight is MONEY.

california probably would be singing a different tune if pac-marg was gonna be in la or something.

california suspended marg.

no other state let marg fight when he was suspended.

now california won't give him a license. that's fine. their decision.

doesn't mean texas can't.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      The only difference is that they back Mexican fighters no matter what, they give the decisions to Mexican fighters no matter what, and they are linked to Mexican drug cartels.
      Honestly people think it was Jones but honestly not so much. There were a lot of powerfully and highly influential Mexican-American people here were behind Margarito and wanted to see him licensed here. They have so much pull that it was only a matter of time.

I said this a few times and all that stuff Margarito did (going b4 the CSAC) was just to shut a few people up (Those demanded he go to Cali first). Margarito had his license here b4 he stepped foot in court a few weeks back and any one who thinks otherwise is a fool...lol

Comment

It's not even about what Margarito did. Texas could give 2 ****s about that hand wrap scandal.

It's all about putting out the best product to help boost our economy. I use to live in Vegas (I see you are from there) and when I came to Texas it's just a different culture and attitude.

If you are a good athlete and can produce, then we will do everything in our power to let you go out and perform. Everyone else is like that as well, but they just try to put on a front.

Texas just flat out tells you they are gonna do there own thing, and let's you know there isn't **** you can do about it (this is there mentality). Sorry but that is just the ways things have always been here man. I tried to tell you guys that Margarito was gonna get his license....I was 110% confident in it.
        They just dont get it bro,Thats why california going bankrupt.If it makes
        money,It makes sence.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          They just dont get it bro,Thats why california going bankrupt.If it makes
          money,It makes sence.
          california is bankrupt because idiot california politicians spend way too much money.

california's revenue is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            california is bankrupt because idiot california politicians spend way too much money.

california's revenue is huge.
            Thats right bro,They make stupid decisions.Like the way the they spent
            the taxpayers money making that long ass choice.While tx did it quick.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Thats right bro,They make stupid decisions.Like the way the they spent
              the taxpayers money making that long ass choice.While tx did it quick.
              dude , california spent $2 billion (BILLION) on an anti-smoking campaign.

yeah because people didn't know smoking was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                loudibella

MargaCHEATo licensed in Texas. Don't mess with Texas.... BECAUSE THEY'RE F%CKING CORRUPT AND DON'T CARE WHETHER FIGHTERS LIVE OR DIE!!!

lol.

Come on Lou tell us how you really feel.
                of course dibella is mad... his boxer won't get a fight with pac

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  So, Margs was actually caught trying to cheat in Vegas and the fight went through and Vegas made tons of money off that fight.....they made bank off the sweat of a cheater......what's the difference?

You continue to entertain me pal. But there comes a time when stupid is just too stupid.

Comment

honestly every other state is like that, but the just try to fake the moral ground. In Texas we don't give a **** what others think because were gonna do our own thing. Texas has always been like that since they first established their statehood......go read some history on us.
                    Man. texas just heaps shame upon itself. You got george w. bush living there, and now this. Makes me glad I don't live there.

Comment

Believe me, if Lou DiBella was making money off of this fight he'd think it was just great.

Comment

Working...
                      X