No announcement yet.

Why is it now "beautiful" to be fat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it now "beautiful" to be fat

You know, i got a bit fat and that and god-damn it was ugly so i was like **** that time to get on dat diet and lift dem weights.

but i seen these *****es on facebook, all fat and **** posting pics and it's like "you so beautiful babe"

WTF

no it aint

Fat envy huh? Never did I think you would stoop this low as to hate on that which you love. For shame Earl....for shame.

Comment

Fat no.

Problem is skinny is seen in the media as sexy. It really isn't. I don't know one man who likes women with skinny ten year old boy bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Fat no.

Problem is skinny is seen in the media as sexy. It really isn't. I don't know one man who likes women with skinny ten year old boy bodies.
        His name is Maniac310

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Fat envy huh? Never did I think you would stoop this low as to hate on that which you love. For shame Earl....for shame.
          ............wot

Comment

It's all about equality Earl. Gotta accept people for who they are.

By people I mean women.

Comment

If it's other girls saying that then they're just trying to give their friend some confidence.

If it's a guy, he thirsty.

Comment

It's becoming a growing trend

That fat girl from precious was actually on People Magazine's most beautiful people

Source

Comment

That thing about fat being beautiful is partly pro-female feminist nonsense so disgustingly fat women don't feel bad about themselves. The same women who promote this "don't judge a woman's weight" have no problem ridiculing every hang up that can be associated with men. Because of that, fuck fat sloppy women and the hypocrites that support them.

However, there's another part of this and there is too much emphasis on women being super skinny, which I don't think is very attractive. "Hollywood thin" its called. Jessica Alba and Nicole Ritchie were hot when they had some thickness to them, but the Hollywood pressure go to them and they turned to fuckin skeletons. Its not healthy for a woman to be 5'10 100lbs.

Comment

someone please post the picture of the facebook comment compilation where people say that people that go to the gym are disgusting but land whales are sexy and beautiful

Comment

Working...
                    X