Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Guerrero go back to being a cherrypick fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Guerrero go back to being a cherrypick fight?

Two months ago Guerrero was looked at as a cherrypick fight. Then the haters flip flopped and changed to Floyd is ducking Guerrero. One guy even started a thread saying Guerrero was the most ducked fighter in boxing today lol. Im simply asking when this fight finally gets confirmed how will fans look at Guerrero?

Well it's always been a cherry pick. It's on par with the Alexander fight. The only perception is that people think Guerrero would actually bring the fight to Floyd, where as Devon would stink it up.

Comment

Easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Two months ago Guerrero was looked at as a cherrypick fight. Then the haters flip flopped and changed to Floyd is ducking Guerrero. One guy even started a thread saying Guerrero was the most ducked fighter in boxing today lol. Im simply asking when this fight finally gets confirmed how will fans look at Guerrero?

Great point. The problem is the same people that discredited the fight saying Guerrero was a cherrypick, turned around and said Floyd was ducking him as soon as Floyd announced he was fighting Devon. They're also gonna be the same people that are gonna flip flop and go back to it being a cherrypick if he announces it's Guerrero. These my friend are just the people who dislike Floyd no matter what he does.

Comment

I think he's a good opponent for Floyd right now! He comes to fight and will be in great condition. If he can handle the weight and fight like he did against Berto without "feeling" Floyds punches, he'll do well! Floyd needs someone to push him because at his age its time to pour it out and get down to business!
          He has two big fights in him and this one is a great start!
          Even though he has limited experience at 47 Robert has earned a good pay day and he's no green kid! I don't think his power will effect Floyd dramaticly but I do think Floyd will need to come off the ropes and take over the center of the ring by the fourth round or right at the start!
          Their equal in size but Floyd has held 47 obviously longer than Robert and I believe that is an advantage when round 8 comes along!
          If Floyd is going to take this man on and come back to face Canelo (if both have wins) HA! (might be Trout vs Robert) HA! he will be doing himself some justice in my book and I personally haven't liked the way he's treated his sports integrity!!

Looks good on paper to me but paper burns easily!!! Sounds like a reasonable plan! Hell atleast he's fighting!! Ray.

Comment

Its a good fight, who cares what the haters say. People hate on every fight.

Comment

Of course it will.

But like Natas said, who cares?

Comment

I think a lot of people fear the Alexander fight so much they're prepared to let Floyd have this one.

My position has been consistent, he's not fighting the opponents the public want to see.

Comment

Guerrero is a much better fight than Alexander.

It's still an easy fight.

Cherry pick? Hell no. Who is he supposed to fight?

And if it's Canelo-Trout on the same card with the winner fighting Floyd, how could anyone NOT love that?

Comment

To them if floyd fights devon hes ducking a cherry pick in rob g .

if Floyd fights rob g hes ducking martinez or some one else that fights 13 pounds heavier or above.

Comment

Working...
                    X