No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley is Hoping To Fight Three Times in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley is Hoping To Fight Three Times in 2013

WBO welterweight champion Tim "Desert Storm" Bradley (29-0, 12KOs) is currently in the middle of his training camp for his HBO televised March 16th title defense against Ruslan Provodnikov (22-1, 15KOs) at the Home Depot Center in Los Angeles.

On yesterday's edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show, Bradley broke down the fight and explained the Siberian fighters strengths.

"Provodnikov is a tough cookie. He's a good fighter. He likes to come forward and bang. He has a good right hand, a good right uppercut. He does a little bit of everything and he's coming to win. It should be a good fight," Bradley explained. [Click Here To Read More]

I laughed so hard when I heard this fight was made. Good for u Tim.

Comment

3 fights this year, huh? Wishful thinking - don't nobody want to see Tim fight.......

Comment

stay busy tim and everything will work out. you officially beat their (got put to sleep by marquez king) pacquiao and they still will hate on you for that.pac got everything he deserve for disrespecting your official victory.fighters not suppose to do that so he paid the price.just fight on bradley and enjoy your life.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
          3 fights this year, huh? Wishful thinking - don't nobody want to see Tim fight.......
          i do. because i'm a boxing fan. respect this deadly sport. i call fighters for what their style are. i never hate them nor any human race. (MEXICANO ORGULLOSO).

Comment

It's ridiculous the hate Bradley gets. Say what you want about his fighting style (and I've seen much worse at the top level), but he's always carried himself as a model professional. And yet other fighters behave like rabid children and have huge support. It's really quite depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
              It's ridiculous the hate Bradley gets. Say what you want about his fighting style (and I've seen much worse at the top level), but he's always carried himself as a model professional. And yet other fighters behave like rabid children and have huge support. It's really quite depressing.
              i agree. mayweather frustrates me with his antics. but i love to see him fight. he's a complete fighter inside the ring.i can careless on his outside of the ring activities.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                stay busy tim and everything will work out. you officially beat their (got put to sleep by marquez king) pacquiao and they still will hate on you for that.pac got everything he deserve for disrespecting your official victory.fighters not suppose to do that so he paid the price.just fight on bradley and enjoy your life.
                Lol, Bradley had nothing to do with Marquez' KO of pac. Stop trying to piggyback marquez KO in benefit of bradley. Bradley fans are really something else.

Comment

Bradley, do your thing man....earn fighter of the year for 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Lol, Bradley had nothing to do with Marquez' KO of pac. Stop trying to piggyback marquez KO in benefit of bradley. Bradley fans are really something else.
                    bradley had something to do with it period. had pac not been a jackass and avenge his loss. he would'nt have gotten put to sleep by marquez

Comment

Working...
                    X