No announcement yet.

Do you miss Huggy bear??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you miss Huggy bear??

Even if you always rooted against certain boxers once they retire you actually want to see them come back to the sport....but when it comes to John Ruiz I have a feeling that's not the case? I don't see anyone even mention his name anymore. No threads no nothing. He has defintely become the The Quiet Man

Am I right or do you guys miss watching John Ruiz fight??

People used to criticise Ruiz for hugging but now we've got a champion that does it just as much as Ruiz did. Which is actually worse IMO because he's so big he looks like a ***** when he does it.

Comment

I still don't like the boring motherf***er, but Ruiz gets really disrespected. It probably says more about the division than anything else, but Ruiz was one of the best throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I still don't like the boring motherf***er, but Ruiz gets really disrespected. It probably says more about the division than anything else, but Ruiz was one of the best throughout his career.
        Someone said a few years ago that John Ruiz was boxing's most underappreciated overachiever. I guess we can all agree with that.

Comment

we got danny garcia and his dad now.

no worries.

Comment

wait, aren't Ruiz, Hagler and Marciano all from Brockton?

Comment

Working...
            X