Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40-0-0-2 (Only 1 win via KO) - I can't believe such a Guy Exists

His name is Cesar Cuenca

And apparently he's a real person

oh and he fights at 140 so you know Amir Khan has this feather fisted fellow in his sights

(The Ring has him ranked #10 at 140)

yea this is old news, but yes. cuenca actually is a good boxer, and i could totally see con fighting him

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoHooker View Post
      His name is Cesar Cuenca

oh and he fights at 140 so you know Amir Khan has this feather fisted fellow in his sights

Thought he has more wins than that?

Anyway, the dude is so BAD@SS that he doesn't want to knock you out. He wants to continuously punish you for the entire length of the fight. Nobody gets off easy when fighting CRC

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi has like 5 KOs only and he's a 2 time champ with slick skills. It happens.

Comment

This actually impresses me more than someone who would be 40-0 with 40 KO's. It shows he is winning with his boxing rather than his power. I will have to check him out

Comment

Has no power at all but a great boxer impressive but then again i doubt many of those wins are against any super fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoHooker
              His name is Cesar Cuenca

Welcome to 20 years ago. The dude is an ATG. Just wait till daggum drops by, he'll let you know.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He is a kind and merciful god. He decided to only destroy one of his opponents.... punish him as he saw fit.
                Everyone else was allowed to live

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  This actually impresses me more than someone who would be 40-0 with 40 KO's. It shows he is winning with his boxing rather than his power. I will have to check him out
                  Not sure if I agree with this. How do you in 45 fights, (according to boxrec) winning 43 of them, only once win by any of the following:

Cuts, corner/ref/doctor stoppage, fighter quitting, well-placed/lucky shot, catch a guy with a body shot, stun a guy and TKO him cuz he's not fighting back. AND who has he fought?!?! A bunch of people he should have knocked out. I can guarantee that there are people ON THIS WEBSITE who could have at least KO'd two of the guys on that resume.

Comment

It's also funny that he's Argentinian

Maidana & Mathysse go around almost always winning via KO

and this guy is the complete oposite

Comment

Working...
                    X