Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Believe the HBO Hype (Khan vs Judah)!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    I think people are underestimating Judah.
    uhhh that's bcuz zab has been brawling over a game of dominoes and eating cheetos on UStream 4 the last 5 years.

all of a sudden he gets a new trainer and goes to church he's suddenly Super Judah again.

i'm not saying he sucks-- just saying prove it first. if he beats khan then ok-- nobody will be underestimating him. but that's how it works. if you eat cheetos on UStream 4 5 years and do nothing in the ring-- people are going to assume you are shot.

but if he wins then everyone will be overestimating him. that's how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      uhhh that's bcuz zab has been brawling over a game of dominoes and eating cheetos on UStream 4 the last 5 years.

all of a sudden he gets a new trainer and goes to church he's suddenly Super Judah again.

i'm not saying he sucks-- just saying prove it first. if he beats khan then ok-- nobody will be underestimating him. but that's how it works. if you eat cheetos on UStream 4 5 years and do nothing in the ring-- people are going to assume you are shot.

but if he wins then everyone will be overestimating him. that's how it works.
      lmao! green k

I mean underestimating him in that saying he has zero chance or it will be a complete wipe out by khan. I fully expect judah to lose

Comment

If anyone has seen Zab, his defense is pretty damn good. He won't get stopped but is likely to get UD'd. Of course he has power, and he WILL hit Khan, no one does not get hit solid once for 12 rounds.

Comment

LOL, vast majority of people here had already formed their opinion on this fight before HBO even did a shred of promo for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            lol within 6 rounds huh? Setting the bar pretty high there. Other than Kostya Tszyu, no one has stopped Judah that fast. He went the distance with Matthysse just some months ago.
            I think Khan has the speed and power to stop him early. They need to press him from the word go.

**edit**

Reminds me - I watched the HBO preview for this fight with my girl and she goes, "You can tell by this that the lil' bald guy is gonna lose."
            Last edited by IMDAZED; 07-13-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I think Khan has the speed and power to stop him early. They need to press him from the word go.

**edit**

Reminds me - I watched the HBO preview for this fight with my girl and she goes, "You can tell by this that the lil' bald guy is gonna lose."
              Khan won't chase it, Judah has the speed and power to counter and KO him.

Also southpaws are hard to fight, particualrly the way Zab is ducking like Whitaker. Power is ahrd to get fighting a guy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo16031992 View Post
                This shouldn't be too hard for Khan, providing he doesn't get careless as Judah's counter left hand is very dangerous, if Khan can keep a good distance he should be fine.
                ^^^this

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                  Khan won't chase it, Judah has the speed and power to counter and KO him.

Also southpaws are hard to fight, particualrly the way Zab is ducking like Whitaker. Power is ahrd to get fighting a guy like that.
                  Amir has the sort of length to circumvent that. His footwork is the problem.

Comment

To echo natas point, Zab has not lost at 140 to my knowledge other than Kosta.

Comment

I dont mind this fight at all, I would rather have this fight than a Maidana rematch at this point, This is a unification fight and hopefully the Bradley/Khan fight can happen if Khan beats Judah, Maidana had his chance at Khan and apart from the 10th round he didnt do anything to convince me that he deserve a rematch straight away.

Comment

Working...
                      X