Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will May-Ortiz Face off be betteer then Wlad-Haye? (Pic inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will May-Ortiz Face off be betteer then Wlad-Haye? (Pic inside)

tHOUGHTS?

I doubt it, no. Ortiz is by far one of the most corniest trash talker the sport has ever seen. He's weird, Ortiz is a weird guy. Am I alone in thinking that?

Comment

Originally posted by WALDO. View Post
      I doubt it, no. Ortiz is by far one of the most corniest trash talker the sport has ever seen. He's weird, Ortiz is a weird guy. Am I alone in thinking that?
      A lot of boxing fans don't know this but,

Ortiz is taught how to talk by the same pr person who taught Hoya how to speak.

Juan Diaz also had the same pr manager when he signed with gbp.

All of them speak in the same corny tone. I can't stand any of them. Gbp has been trying to build a new Hoya since they started gbp.

Comment

Personally i think the B-hop-pascal facve off was the best, the Haye one was just overrated.

Comment

No. Ortiz and Mayweather don't have any animosity towards each other. Wlad and Haye had animosity towards each other and so did BHop and Pascal. Mayweather's face off with Mosley was great because they truly hated each other.

Comment

I don't think the Mayweather - Ortiz faceoff will compare to the Haye - Klitchko. Only because there isn't any real hate between Ortiz and Mayweather, they'll talk the trash but its no like they really want murder each other.

The Haye - Klithcko faceoff, you tell there is real hate there, specially on the Vladimir side. I can't wait till Saturday.

Comment

i guess if floyd and manny fight each other, roach will be there beside manny?

Comment

wlad/haye wasn't really that good, it was more awkward than anything else.

Comment

No way, they don't hate eachother.

Hopkins-Pascal, Haye-Klitschko, those were real situations of genuine dislike for eachother.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X