Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really want to see a third fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to but if it means we'll see posters crying about yet another close decision, I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      no, nobody is beating canelo unless they kill him in there. dude is getting all the decisions
      Nelo walked the dog....LMMFAO

Comment

They should fight again. Canelo-Charlo ain't happening. Canelo-Lemieux is pointless. Unless Canelo can get BJS or Jacobs/Derevyanchenko in the ring, a third Golovkin fight is the way to go.

Comment

They are an equal match. We’ve got 24rnds of Algorithm. No matter what anyone said in their feuds we all knew it’d be another close decision. Let’s see sum other fights. Neither are my favourite to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Nope. Charlo v Canelo next.
            Great fight but I rather see Nelo/Jacobs 1st. The 2 men that BEAT lil g & in that time I also wan see Jermall/lil g.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
              Why even have a third fight? Canelo by the scorecards again.There thats the outcome.GGG could outland him by 200 punches would still lose.
              Nelo walked lil g down.

Comment

without judges until one goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  I think Canelo would win even more decisively next time.
                  He "won" less decisively second time around... HBO and majority of other outlets aren't scoring the fight for Canelo, only his back pocket Vegas judges.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                    Exactly who wants to see it when you already know who the winner is before the fight even starts.
                    Right, cuz he's better.

Comment

Yes please, in Vegas again. It ain't a real robbery until it happens 3 times, and we already got 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X