No announcement yet.

Did Brook kill Golovkin's prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Brook kill Golovkin's prime?

Did Brook kill Golovkin's prime? Someone, bring up the gif where Brook uppercuts Golovkin so brutally that his legs turn to jelly, please... Brook probably hurt Golovkin worse than any opponent had ever done. I seriously worried about Golovkin's health in this fight. He beat Brook, as he was supposed to do, but it obviously came with a price.

Golovkin went on to get a controversial win against Daniel Jacobs and then get a draw against Canelo despite walking into headshots all night. He then beat some journeyman I don't remember and he will now get knocked out in the Canelo rematch...

Did Brook take Golovkin's prime with the brutal punishment he inflicted? That's the only place where I can see it went wrong. I still get the chills when I see that brutal uppercut, Golovkin is a true warrior for still standing after that.

(EDIT: The less intelligent members of this forum seems to point out "Golovkin destroyed Brook's prime!". Well, yeah, it would be kind of embarassing if he did not do it, he is supposed to be some power puncher and Brook is from a smaller division. The truth is, they destroyed each other's prime).
    Last edited by Morton Belgram; 07-27-2018, 04:01 AM.

Brook killed Golovkin's prime?

You're killing people's brain cells when you create stupid threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Belgram View Post
      Did Brook kill Golovkin's prime? Someone, bring up the gif where Brook uppercuts Golovkin so brutally that his legs turn to jelly, please... Brook probably hurt Golovkin worse than any opponent had ever done. I seriously worried about Golovkin's health in this fight. He beat Brook, as he was supposed to do, but it obviously came with a price.

Golovkin went on to get a controversial win against Daniel Jacobs and then get a draw against Canelo despite walking into headshots all night. He then beat some journeyman I don't remember and he will now get knocked out in the Canelo rematch...

Did Brook take Golovkin's prime with the brutal punishment he inflicted? That's the only place where I can see it went wrong. I still get the chills when I see that brutal uppercut, Golovkin is a true warrior for still standing after that.
      That you Turkish?

Comment

Golovkin never had a prime. He spent his "prime" fighting children in the amateur bc he was afraid of Sergio, Kelly, JT, and PWill, and Serygey Duzknuz.

When he finally did go pro he fought cab drivers and pulled smaller fighters up in weight - Curtis Stevens (JMW), Gabe Rosado (JMW), Kell Brook (WW), and Canelo (JMW).

When Gennady finally stopped fighting bums he looked slightly above average.

There never was a prime per se :/

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Brook killed Golovkin's prime?

You're killing people's brain cells when you create stupid threads like this.
          Then when did it go wrong? Or were Daniels and Canelo just better all along?

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Belgram View Post
            Did Brook kill Golovkin's prime? Someone, bring up the gif where Brook uppercuts Golovkin so brutally that his legs turn to jelly, please...

Last edited by 1hourRun; 07-26-2018, 05:45 AM.

Comment

It was the other way around. Golovkin is just going thru the normal process of aging.
              Margo took away cotto’s and manny’s prime. You can make a better case with that

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Truly impressive that Golovkin could keep himself standing through this. Brook really hit him with everything but the kitchen sink there...

Golovkin was literally lifted into the air by that punch, hahah, look how confused his legs look upon hitting the ground again...

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Golovkin never had a prime. He spent his "prime" fighting children in the amateur bc he was afraid of Sergio, Kelly, JT, and PWill, and Serygey Duzknuz.

When he finally did go pro he fought cab drivers and pulled smaller fighters up in weight - Curtis Stevens (JMW), Gabe Rosado (JMW), Kell Brook (WW), and Canelo (JMW).

When Gennady finally stopped fighting bums he looked slightly above average.

There never was a prime per se :/
                  a sad, but true, reality

Comment

Brook would've knocked GGG spark out if it wasn't for his eye socket collapsing. he had him..

Comment

Working...
                    X