Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I Don't See How Canelo-GGG Can Be Saved - It Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
    Good, let ggg go his own way and fight Saunders, plenty of money to box in England, freeze out golden girlz and canelo he doesn't need them
    I honestly rather watch that fight. I love to see undisputed and lineal fights.

Comment

Was going to be a great fight; sad but true, though. The prior fight (which most saw GGG winning--80% of 6000 surveyed on bleacher report), will look tainted and the current fight is seen as a moot point. Golovkin doing that at 35 and now having to wait another year or two is pointless. The great thing about boxing is we get to see it ourselves. A Byrd doesn't matter. And I didn't care who won! Canelo will be labeled a cheat NOW and Golovkin will go on to unify with other boxers whom fall into clean testing. Crazy that Golovkin's team has the power now and can just ice out Golden Boy. Unify then retire at 36--which is the same age Oscar retired at.

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Yea, I think it's time for Golovkin to move on from Canelo completely. Time is short if he wants to unify.

Comment

Money aside. Clenelo doesn't have a belt and GGG already beat him convincingly'.

Comment

GGG has some tough fights middleweight very soon. He has Jacobs and Charlo!! Although im rooting for Centeņo to Upset Charlo!
          Anyone wanna bet?😎

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
            GGG has some tough fights middleweight very soon. He has Jacobs and Charlo!! Although im rooting for Centeņo to Upset Charlo!
            Anyone wanna bet?😎
            Hugo? Lol No way. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              It only makes sense to cancel GGG-Canelo if GGG fights Saunders instead. Otherwise, just more wasted time in GGG's career. GGG needs to get Saunders next, then fight clean Canelo in September with real drug testing this whole time, and then move up to 168 and try to create an actual legacy in the next year or two before GGG turns 37, 38, etc, and really falls off a cliff even more.
              GGG's career is almost over. He's a clean fighter, so 35 is the cutoff point. He's not winning any big fights in 2020. He should try to unify with Saunders, defend the titles once, and retire. Because he will get beat beyond that. Deveryanchenko, Jacobs, Charmo, all waiting for him, now that he's vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
                Anyone wanna bet?😎
                I'll take that bet. I hate charlo, but he's going to annihilate Centeno in less than 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxAztinca View Post
                  I'll take that bet. I hate charlo, but he's going to annihilate Centeno in less than 6 rounds.
                  ok cool 😎 reasons im taking Centeņo is because Charlo been hanging in clubs and staying up late. Cant stand charlo good fighter but acts like a kid a bully!!! So im taking the long shot!!!😕

Comment

Ay bendito, pobrecito Sulaiman, the Canelo-Golovkin 2 fight died, awww........

My heart bleeds for this situation...........Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
                      I'm glad it's canceled. Canelo and the Dela Hoya camp are just corrupt cheaters. They tried all they could to steal the title in the first fight with the judging and biased announcers and would have surely stolen it this time. I'd rather see GGG fight Saunders and let Canelo continue building his phoney reputation fighting blown up old welterweights. Dela Hoya's rag, Ring Magazine I'm sure will continue to list Canelo as Middleweight champion in their ratings and is a good reason why no real boxing fan should buy that corrupt rag either. Bye Canelo! Enjoy the juice!
                      You fuccing ******! How you gonna blame the judging and the announcers on Oscar or Canelo??
                      Think about it you dumb fucc!
                      Do you have any proof they had anything to do with the announcers or bad judging by one judge??

Comment

Working...
                      X