Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Camp Believe 'Dark Forces' Are Root Cause of Parker Scores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick is talking like he's been on the Henny. Hughie didn't do enough and spent most of the fight running.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer21 View Post
      The only dark forces going on was at the after party https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-...-joseph-parker
      LMAO! Tyson Fury looks huge standing next to Parker. I'm not talking about his belly either, he is just a much bigger man all round.

Re the "dark forces" ... Hughie didn't deserve to win, but 118/110 scores from two UK judges proves to me that the the British boxing establishment does not like the Fury's and will go against them every chance they get.

It's time for team Fury to load up the caravans and hit the road.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
        Ok wait a minute, this is an after party after a "world championship" fight and all I see are half naked guys flexing?

Yeah this gets put in the "suspect" file for sure.
        Looks like they were in Parker's changing rooms at the arena to me.

Comment

Parker won the fight.

But what a terrible advert for HW boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            LMAO! Tyson Fury looks huge standing next to Parker. I'm not talking about his belly either, he is just a much bigger man all round.

Re the "dark forces" ... Hughie didn't deserve to win, but 118/110 scores from two UK judges proves to me that the the British boxing establishment does not like the Fury's and will go against them every chance they get.

It's time for team Fury to load up the caravans and hit the road.
            I think its most likely just poor scoring rather than dark forces at play.

If you look at scoring trends right now it's fairly normal.

Or its some big conspiracy by the government. Yeah that's the logical conclusion.

Comment

It's frustrating right now in British boxing because you know Hughie and Campbell were capable of doing more in the ring, but then complained afterwards about the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I think its most likely just poor scoring rather than dark forces at play.

If you look at scoring trends right now it's fairly normal.

Or its some big conspiracy by the government. Yeah that's the logical conclusion.
                Hughie wouldn't even have been fighting Parker if UKAD and the BBBoC hadn't been ordered to give him his licence back by a high court judge last summer.

Comment

Hughie can blame the loss on the insistence on PED testing in this fight, against Rudenko he was juicing, Saturday night he was gassed to hell fighting his same fight. It's evident his stamina has suffered as a consequence and apparently his doctors have sorted out the acne issue do he can't even lay the blame on being ill, the acne is likely caused by the nandrolone.

Comment

The man in the hat.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      Hughie can blame the loss on the insistence on PED testing in this fight, against Rudenko he was juicing, Saturday night he was gassed to hell fighting his same fight. It's evident his stamina has suffered as a consequence and apparently his doctors have sorted out the acne issue do he can't even lay the blame on being ill, the acne is likely caused by the nandrolone.
                      It's quite incredible just how out of gas he was. I don't think I've ever seen such a small workrate leading to being that exhausted. He threw next to nothing all fight, but fatigued like he had pushed the tempo for the whole fight.

His conditioning was quite frankly, disgraceful.

You've got Hughie on one hand who looks like he was dragged off the street, had never seen a weight room, and is blown up after doing nothing. Then on the other hand you've got Tyson who is now morbidly obese and looking highly unlikely to ever step foot in a ring again - and that's even if he gets through the PED issue.

It's a bit of a shame, they both clearly have boxing talent, but they seriously need to get the **** away from the Gypsy bull**** and get under a proper trainer.

Nonetheless, as long as Peter Fury is involved, I won't be watching. He's the definition of scum.

Comment

Working...
                      X