Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Amazing Adventures of Chris John...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Adventures of Chris John...

"Yo dude, you need to come to the freakin' States! You just hide out in Germany, the capital of China so you can protect your freakin' 0! You're obviously runnin' scared of top fighter and much-feared Rocky Juarez! Why not come somewhere where you can experience neutrality and no home town decision, you freakin' Australian BUM?"

"Okay, me rucking come over."

The fight takes place:

"Booooooooooooooooooooo! Boooooooooooooooooo! Booooooooooooooooooo! I'm gonna freakin' boo you non-stop all fight, you goddamn bastard! It's not so much fun fighting in front of a neutral crowd is it, you freakin' Russian bastard?"

"It no bother me... even though I fade late and Juarez comes on, I clearly dominated enough of the fight to win at the very least close decision, if not wide."

"Yeah? Well guess what, you freakin' Morrocan from France? You got a freakin' DRAW, *******! It's a lot harder when you haven't got home town judges working on a fight, ain't it? You goddamn yellow bastard!"

Comment

I had money on both John and Martinez. I'm tired of this rucking garbage.

Comment

John did a helluva job against Rocky. He deserved better. He should mos def fight here again.

Comment

Would you on that showing?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            John did a helluva job against Rocky. He deserved better. He should mos def fight here again.
            he should've got the treatment Calzaghe got from the judges in first fight in the U.S. Now he might not NEVER come back over......they should've stroked his ego like they did Joe's.....they should've rigged the compubox stats again or something

Comment

114-114 in that fight is hardly comparable to the decisions we've seen rendered in Germany. It shows how little you really know about boxing to make that claim. Once Houston disqualifies a guy for landing punches, then we'll talk. And Houston gets a pass on the next 30 horrible decisions before we ever begin to equate it to Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                114-114 in that fight is hardly comparable to the decisions we've seen rendered in Germany. It shows how little you really know about boxing to make that claim. Once Houston disqualifies a guy for landing punches, then we'll talk. And Houston gets a pass on the next 30 horrible decisions before we ever begin to equate it to Germany.
                Diego, Diego, Diego... where did I even MENTION judging in Germany??!!!????

This is taking your strawman debating skills to a ridiculous new level.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                  I agree, the decisions in Germany are wack to......

Comment

Butterball <---

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    he should've got the treatment Calzaghe got from the judges in first fight in the U.S. Now he might not NEVER come back over......they should've stroked his ego like they did Joe's.....they should've rigged the compubox stats again or something
                    Ah dude, stop it. You were the one saying "Joe was wicked tonight" after his performance in the Jones fight. Not bitching at you, you're a decent poster, but come on bro, don't be a sour bastard.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X