Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch needs to drop the Cobra nickname....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    The black boa constrictor with his cousin the albino boa constrictor
    Ricky Hatton getting ready to constrict;

check out ricky's camouflage sweater.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
      Ricky Hatton getting ready to constrict;

check out ricky's camouflage sweater.
      LMAO. Here is Dirrell training for Abraham.

Comment

LMAO. Here is Dirrell training for Abraham.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Look at Dirrell complaining about a rabbit punch during sparring. what a b*tch.
        Last edited by DonTaseMeBrah; 10-19-2009, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          I thought Abraham was pretty good and that a lot of people were underrating Abraham going into this, but I think his stock went up after his fight.

Yeah, he KO'd Taylor who had been stopped twice in his last three fights, but I think he looked quicker at Super Middleweight and I don't think he lost any power.
          Same here. His defense is tough. I mean it's hard as hell to get a clean shot on his head and then he keeps those elbows low and in and leaves only a tiny opening to the body. Most of the time guys end up low blowing him. His workrate is pretty low and he gives away early rounds, but when he does punch he's accurate and puts his opponents in big time trouble.

Comment

The black boa constrictor with his cousin the albino boa constrictor
            nice avatarrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Same here. His defense is tough. I mean it's hard as hell to get a clean shot on his head and then he keeps those elbows low and in and leaves only a tiny opening to the body. Most of the time guys end up low blowing him. His workrate is pretty low and he gives away early rounds, but when he does punch he's accurate and puts his opponents in big time trouble.
              WAR CHARGERS.... just joking....

Agree with the post.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                Well, he did have some scarring around his temple and around his eyes after the fight so, stuff does get through.

If you going to beat him, you going to have to good lateral movement, feint and counter well, and have a good beard.

Comment

abraham benefited from a biased referee in his fight vs taylor. everytime jt hit him with bodyshots he would back up put his hands down & look at the referee.

that referee with the green shoes is biased. i saw his ass refereeing some other european match. he's hispanic i think so it gives the othe fighter a illusion that ok this ref is impartial when in reality this guy is paid by the lead promoter.

cocksucker. **** him & his green shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    Even though it was a 12 round dec, he executed Pavlik, badly. Pavlik was known as a dangerous "freight train" now he's a fragile train.
                    well hopkins exposed pavlik more than anything. but 12 round decision with no power to stop him is NOT an execution in anyones book including yours bro KEEP IT REAL

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      well hopkins exposed pavlik more than anything. but 12 round decision with no power to stop him is NOT an execution in anyones book including yours bro KEEP IT REAL
                      I think that's why they banned some forms of capital punishment.

You don't want to watch a guy dying for an hour.

It's like chinese water torture with Hop. Effective, but rather dull at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X