Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Please tell me you're trolling??

He's only 3-0 bro give him a chance.

And plus that was just his debut fight that I posted. I'm already seeing major improvements.

Believe me he's the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      There are so many non-US respectable prospect I gotta admit I'm behind the times on keeping up with them so for the first time in a long time I got no clue who the best HW prospect is & I'm not even sure of the shortlist yet. Need to see more sh^t first.
      yeah tbh ive only seen highlights of some of the names on that list, ive only properly followed dubois, gorman, hrgovic & yoka.

heres a quick rundown of the others

Martin Bakole is the brother of Junior Makabu, 6'6 beast from the congo, training out of Scotland by Ricky Burns old trainer, been injured but back this month:
      last fight:

Filip Hrgovic is a 6'6 decorated Amateur (Still needs to shake that style) who has been moved very fast after turning pro

Ill post the rest later.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

And plus that was just his debut fight that I posted. I'm already seeing major improvements.

OK...I'll bump this thread if he starts making moves, so nobody can call you a bandwagon fan. You've been there from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          OK...I'll bump this thread if he starts making moves, so nobody can call you a bandwagon fan. You've been there from the start.

Comment

Nothing shocking that you didnt add Joyce who would be favored over all those guys but will also get a title shot before those guys will bc your a backwards type poster . lol

You even voted for Hrgovic who Joyce defeated once but he sucks ?

On the thread .... Sirenko is the most dangerous prospect and he will be the one to have the best chance at dethroning Joshua !
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-10-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Joe Joyce knocks them all out.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Just say he's representing la Razza and move on lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  yeah tbh ive only seen highlights of some of the names on that list, ive only properly followed dubois, gorman, hrgovic & yoka.

heres a quick rundown of the others

Martin Bakole is the brother of Junior Makabu, 6'6 beast from the congo, training out of Scotland by Ricky Burns old trainer, been injured but back this month:
                  last fight:

Filip Hrgovic is a 6'6 decorated Amateur (Still needs to shake that style) who has been moved very fast after turning pro

Ill post the rest later.
                  thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    Just say he's representing la Razza and move on lol
                    Well I'm not from California but I know good prospects when I see them.

Pena's the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Nothing shocking that you didnt add Joyce who would be favored over all those guys but will also get a title shot before those guys will bc your a backwards type poster . lol

On the thread .... Sirenko is the most dangerous prospect and he will be the one to have the best chance at dethroning Joshua !
                      Joyce is pretty developed already though, most of these guys are still being formed so it's more interesting. For what it's worth I think Joyce needs to ditch Haye to achieve his pro potential if he will as these guys have many more years to dick around than he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X