View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 11:53 AM #40
Banned

Quoted: 2264 Post(s)
Xoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,010,024,386,560.00
Exiled. - Omowale Tribe racists get the boot - Omowale Tribe white power brother, heil hitler - Suckmedry One of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Im going to get u banned, u faggot ass racist bitch. - HAMMER77777 
Fuck u piece of shit.  Banned like u deserve.  You're welcome.  U give pure, true conservatives like me, a bad name.  Im a conservative, because I believe in less Taxes, and individual freedom, not some stupid nonsene about skin color. - HAMMER77777 Why don't u Learn proper English grammar u faggot? - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
Welfare checks and food stamps? That's all you got. Unlike you I work for a living and don't mind the taxes I pay.
Yeah and I have a ten inch ****.

Quote:
It's dump white fu cks like you (btw I'm white) who work and dont make sh it for a salary so you complain about taxes.
Poor people don't even pay taxes retard.

Quote:
It takes balls and heart to willingly and happily pay taxes. I live a happy life that's why I don't complain like a bit ch about the government.
You just complain about Trump voters. BTW, I don't buy that you work and pay taxes. You collect welfare and food stamps.

Quote:
Dude the government can tell you that you don't have to pay taxes anymore and you know what? Your life won't improve at all because you a loser and don't make sh it in your sh it job. So much for being white huh. . So go shove your tax complaining up your ass bevause that's all it's good for.
That's impossible. I'm white and have white privilege. Everybody knows all white people are rich.

Now go smoke some dope in your Section Eight housing.
Xoo is online now   Reply With Quote