View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 11:45 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 742 Post(s)
True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00
Don't ever call me a monkey again - Mr McDowell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoo View Post
Right here...

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

BTW, it is weaklings that vote democrat. They vote democrat because they want the state to take care of them because they are too weak and stupid to take care of themselves.

So go vote democrat and collect your welfare and food stamps you ****ing parasite.
Welfare checks and food stamps? That's all you got. Unlike you I work for a living and don't mind the taxes I pay. It's dump white fu cks like you (btw I'm white) who work and dont make sh it for a salary so you complain about taxes.

It takes balls and heart to willingly and happily pay taxes. I live a happy life that's why I don't complain like a bit ch about the government.

Dude the government can tell you that you don't have to pay taxes anymore and you know what? Your life won't improve at all because you a loser and don't make sh it in your sh it job. So much for being white huh. . So go shove your tax complaining up your ass bevause that's all it's good for.

Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 10-17-2016 at 11:49 AM.
True-Boxing-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote