tougher fight cotto or bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tougher fight cotto or bradley?

Who has the tougher fight?

for me it is pacman with bradley, he is fighting an undefeated prime fighter while floyd I feel has a tough fight as well, cotto was beaten half to death by pacman, the gulf of class showed in that fight

bradley has all the confidence in the world while cotto looks like he is going to cash one last big cheque by taking another beating

what are your thoughts?

Bradley is going to give everything he has, and Pac is going to have to match that intensity, which he hasn't for a long time. I'd be much more surprised if Floyd lost than Pac.

Comment

Well there a bigger chance Bradley will beat pac

Floyd fans will say it's because Floyd is SOOO great, cotto cant come close and Pac is whack so bradley, who isnt that even that can beat him.

Pac Fans will say its because Cotto is pretty much done and is a cherry pick for floyd while Bradley is a prime hungry liger.

Basically swapping their usual excuses

Comment

Both are good fights, but I can envision Manny losing to Bradley, more so than Floyd ever losing to Cotto.

Both are good fights. I am excited, and only the bias Floyd haters/Manny lovers and Manny haters/Floyd lovers can hate on these fights. They are the best with what was available and two very good fights.

Comment

Bradley. I think Cotto has the style for Mayweather but he's not prime anymore. Guess time will tell.

Comment

Both are good fights. Bradley and Cotto have a decent chance in winning their fights. I'll go with Cotto having a better chance than Bradley, but barely.

Comment

Bradley is beating Pacman, there you go.

Comment

Cotto is shot

Bradley is *****

Pick your poison

Comment

on paper Pac vs Bardley is far more competitive than PBF vs Cotto.

The bigger fight will almost certainly be PBF vs Cotto though, just cause of the name value.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Bradley is beating Pacman, there you go.
                    Im still waiting to get that bet. Again, I think Pac runs through him in 5. It will be great because it will hype the Floyd fight up again big time.

Comment

Working...
                    X