Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Stevenson-Warrington Will Happen In May Or June In Leeds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Stevenson-Warrington Will Happen In May Or June In Leeds

ATLANTIC CITY Assuming Shakur Stevenson beats Miguel Marriaga on March 14, Bob Arum expects Stevenson to travel to England to face Josh Warrington in his following fight. Stevenson's promoter told BoxingScene.com that Stevenson and Warrington are likely to meet in a featherweight title unification fight sometime in May or June. The date of their fight is dependent upon the availability of Elland Road, the outdoor soccer stadium where Stevenson and Warrington would meet in Warrington's hometown of Leeds, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After the bust of a year that was 2019 I'm tempering my expectations for this year. Sports books should start listing odds on if good matchups -especially unifications, will actually happen or not.

Comment

Hearn pissed off the wrong man in Arum......

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Hearn pissed off the wrong man in Arum......
        Top Rank, Jarrell Miller “verbally agreed to terms” on multi-fight deal

It took a bit longer than expected, but the Jarrell Miller-Top Rank partnership appears to be imminent. Mike Coppinger reports that the two have “verbally agreed to terms on a multi-fight promotional deal that will see the heavyweight contender compete exclusively on ESPN platforms.” adding some much-needed depths to Top Rank’s infamously shallow 201+ pool.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2020/1/1...pn-boxing-news

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Top Rank, Jarrell Miller “verbally agreed to terms” on multi-fight deal

It took a bit longer than expected, but the Jarrell Miller-Top Rank partnership appears to be imminent. Mike Coppinger reports that the two have “verbally agreed to terms on a multi-fight promotional deal that will see the heavyweight contender compete exclusively on ESPN platforms.” adding some much-needed depths to Top Rank’s infamously shallow 201+ pool.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2020/1/1...pn-boxing-news
          Big Baby wasted his money on all those drugs. It helped his stamina, but he pushes his punches. I wanted to see him at first, because of his size, but I don't think he's a real threat to the top 5 or 10.

Comment

Great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Big Baby wasted his money on all those drugs. It helped his stamina, but he pushes his punches. I wanted to see him at first, because of his size, but I don't think he's a real threat to the top 5 or 10.
              I would like to see Big Baby fight Dillian Whyte or Kubrat Pulev! I hope AJ chooses Usyk!

Comment

Shakur in a landslide.

Galahad was robbed against Warrington.

Stevenson will make him look like Christopher Diaz, mark my words.

Comment

not a fan of shakur anymore, he comes from a big family and i used to think he was a good God fearing man but revealed himself to be quite a bad person, he beats warrington though. that guy looks like that irish chick from the inbetweeners in his face. i hated that bytch.

Comment

i like the sound of this fight suprised Arum would allow him to travel to Leeds maybe he wants to throw him to the wolves see if he sinks or swims and is worth the investment

Comment

Working...
                    X