Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

something weird has been brought to my attention...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something weird has been brought to my attention...

Like I said, something weird has been brought to my attention...

I just had dim sum with a buddy from grade school. We were shooting the breeze, reminiscing and stuff. Anyway, I don't know how it came up but he used the expression 'circle jerk' and I laughed and asked him, rhetorically, where he thought the expression came from. He laughed but, to my surprise he actually had an answer for me!

He told me that him and some of his buddies used to literally sit in a circle and jerk it to see who could finish the fastest.

Have any of you sexual deviants ever done anything so ridiculously nasty? The weird thing is that he thought it was the norm to do things like this as a kid. I have never heard of it!! I think he regrets telling me the story. lol
    Yes
    18.18%
    No
    63.64%
    Quit fishing Tim, homo!
    18.18%

thats gay man

disturbing to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      Like I said, something weird has been brought to my attention...

I just had dim sum with a buddy from grade school. We were shooting the breeze, reminiscing and stuff. Anyway, I don't know how it came up but he used the expression 'circle jerk' and I laughed and asked him, rhetorically, where he thought the expression came from. He laughed but, to my surprise he actually had an answer for me!

He told me that him and some of his buddies used to literally sit in a circle and jerk it to see who could finish the fastest.

Have any of you sexual deviants ever done anything so ridiculously nasty? The weird thing is that he thought it was the norm to do things like this as a kid. I have never heard of it!! I think he regrets telling me the story. lol
      thanks for finally coming out of the closet twinky....

Comment

Wellcum to tha Dating-site Boxingscene.

Comment

ive heard stories of young guys jerking off together like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by erik dinero View Post
            ive heard stories of young guys jerking off together like that too.
            thats it man...and we europeans get called fruity?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              thats it man...and we europeans get called fruity?
              I think in a group of homies, there is sometimes 1 gay guy, who tricks the other young boys into doing gay **** with him. like jerk off together and **** like that

they dont know that its gay cuz they too young, and the **** takes advantage of that.

thats my theory

Comment

LMAOO

a bunch of dudes wanking in a circle. That's quite gay

Comment

I think at least half the male population has ****sexual/bisexual tendencies. The difference is they're usually totally insecure and get mad as hell if it's ever implied, not out themselves like your friend

Comment

Me, Dorian, Ether, Grand Champ, and Erik did that once.

Comment

Working...
                    X