Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    I don't take things at face value but I really don't delve into conspiracy theories either.
    You bumped a nine month dead thread for this stunning bit of insight?

Comment

• I sure do. But anyhow to each his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        You bumped a nine month dead thread for this stunning bit of insight?
        Yep...I wanted to revive the thread. Any more ?

Comment

• Absolutely not, and if there were, they wouldn't reveal themselves to rappers and d-list celebrities.

Comment

• Idk no one does that's not in it if it really exists. Sometimes I'll read about it or watch a video and it'll all make sense and have me worked up but just as easily as they say the government controls the media and what not the same people writing these stories control what they write to so you only read and watch what they want you too. So you can't really believe any one thing. I will say one thing tho. All the covered left eyes and all seeing eyes in music games and movies is a bit odd at times and only adds fuel to the mass hysteria of a group of mega rich people ruling and controlling everything. But conspiracy's sell and so does scaring people and if your name is mixed with anything illuminati or free Manson or whatever your gonna sell to and people are always gonna talk about it/you so at this point I'm gonna just call it a great marketing strategy lol. I mean after all it makes sense to scare people into what you want them to do if your scared you'll spend money on whatever they say will keep you safe or whatever you think will keep you going if said conspiracy comes true. But in the mean time your not only doing that but your spending money to see the things that scare you so you can go see see I told you or I knew it now go get this. either way somebody's just working you outta your dough lol.

Comment

• The illuminate controls the world and you don't even have a clue.

Comment

• It is only for the gullible kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by still burner View Post
                  people who believe everything the media tells them and people who believe that no conspiracies exist and never questions anything are very naive, close minded and cowardly people and most likely have serious psychological illnesses and should be on meds.
                  :anyword: .

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    Are there groups of Ultra-Powerful men with a stranglehold on the majority of the world's resources pulling the strings behind the scenes with unchecked freedom to do nearly anything they want?

Yes, they're called the U.S Government, The Russian Government, The Chinese Government etc
                    This is exactly what I've thought whom the "Illuminati" are.

It's funny because I was listening to a Jay Z song about 2 weeks ago called D'evils where Prodigy's line from I Shot Ya was sampled. This was around 95/96:

It brought me to this article which I found interesting:

http://alturl.com/qigwz

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      Idk no one does that's not in it if it really exists.
                      By saying "Nobody really knows unless you're a paid up member" you are assuming it does exist. Which is absurd.

Comment

Working...
                      X