Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck on Wladimir: He Cherrypicked Helpless Victim Wach!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Huck on Wladimir: He Cherrypicked Helpless Victim Wach!

Looking back at his most recent title defense against Firat Arslan on November 3rd in Halle (Germany), WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck feels that he owes his challenger another shot at the title.

"It was one of the toughest fights in my life", Huck admits. "I respected Firat before the fight and I respect him even more now. He really fought his heart out. I am not happy and not satisfied with my own performance. I know I could and should have done better. I was a little distracted and thought about fighting the Klitschkos. So I lost my focus. Firat was at his best that night. He made me work hard for my money. It was a very close fight and I think he deserves a rematch. But I can promise him that I won’t make the same mistakes again. If we fight again I will leave no doubt that I am the better man. I promise that I will stop him."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Huck should fight the helpless Wach and see how helpless he is.

Comment

Huck would be another "cherrypicked helpless victim" if Wlad fought him.

Comment

Huck needs to STFU. He just got worked over by a one dimensional feather fisted cruiserweight in his last fight. This guy would get murdered by either Klitschko brother and any other top hw not named Povetkin..

Comment

Oh Marco, you poor fool. Why don't you break your TV deal and go north a division to fight him?

Easy for him and his team to offer millions when they know the TV deal situation.

Comment

Huck cherrypicked old Firat Arslan.

But Firat BEAT HIM, and the shady judges rescued him.

Marco, come up to HW and fight Wach, EARN your shot against Wladimir.
            Last edited by The Hammer; 11-13-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Wach would probably walk Huck down pretty easy!

Comment

Marco Huck is a Klitschko highlight reel KO waiting to happen.

Shame he's such a big mouth. I like him.

Comment

I'd love to see Haye fight Huck.

It would be a war and a massive KO for Haye.

Wlad would eventually put Huck to sleep but it would be dull. Anyway, respect to Captain Huck he is an exciting fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Huck needs to STFU. He just got worked over by a one dimensional feather fisted cruiserweight in his last fight. This guy would get murdered by either Klitschko brother and any other top hw not named Povetkin..
                    This^^^! I was thinking when I was watching the Arslan fight,'This is the guy who wants to fight Wladimir Klitschko??? What a joke!'. Huck should be careful what he wishes for, as Wladimir will probably put him in ITU.

Comment

Working...
                    X