Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever left a interview and felt very confident...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever left a interview and felt very confident...

of getting the job only to find out you didn't get it?

I dont mean confident i mean very confident as you thought the interview went great?

Thought the interview went very well and even had a few laughs with the interviewer only to find out i didn't get the job. Really thought i would get it.

Gutted went i found out. **** it. Onto the next one.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    of getting the job only to find out you didn't get it?

I dont mean confident i mean very confident as you thought the interview went great?

Thought the interview went very well and even had a few laughs with the interviewer only to find out i didn't get the job. Really thought i would get it.

Gutted went i found out. **** it. Onto the next one.
    Yeah had an interview at one of the Universities that I applied to, thought it went quite well but didn't get in. You just have to realise that at some levels the competition is intense and you didn't have exactly what they wanted in that situation.

Good luck for the next one

Comment

sorry to hear that, been there before...Good Luck finding a job a better one awaits you...

Comment

lol yeah man, that's happened to me before. I even went out and celebrated with a friend and ordered drinks, with money I couldn't afford to blow, but thinking I had a job lined up so what the hell. Monday rolls around and they didn't call, and probably around Thursday I get a call saying they hired somebody else but would be "interested" in me in the near future. Man, I felt like such a jackass, the freaking boss even showed me around!!

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Yeah had an interview at one of the Universities that I applied to, thought it went quite well but didn't get in. You just have to realise that at some levels the competition is intense and you didn't have exactly what they wanted in that situation.

Good luck for the next one
          Thanks man.

Comment

That is why I am a Pessimist,fck being optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              That is why I am a Pessimist,fck being optimistic.
              Hope you're all OK Mark

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Hope you're all OK Mark
                Just being real,and i am perfectly fine.

Comment

Unlucky.

If you're ever applying for a position within a workplace you're already part of you'll find that they already have a person lined up and they're just going through the HR motions to make it appear that everyone had the chance at the job.

I've found myself on both ends of this process in the past.

Comment

My 1st interview for Sportmart. I was 17 yrs old.

The store manager came in, carrying a shirt. He said, see if this fits. I said "yup, it fits" Then He asked if I could start tomorrow. I said "sure"!

On the way home I felt good, I knew I nailed it!

Comment

Working...
                    X