Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight reaction to Roy Jones Pawel Glazewski fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight reaction to Roy Jones Pawel Glazewski fight?

Wow no threads about this, I know Roy is past his prime but hes still a legend and should have some attention to his fights. While he won by split decision does anyone know how it went? Was it an entertaining fight? I wanted to watch this but missed it due to the time zone difference I was asleep lol. Any link that has the vid also I want to watch this fight?

He got dropped and should have lost

Comment

Jones looked completely shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel22 View Post
        Wow no threads about this, I know Roy is past his prime but hes still a legend and should have some attention to his fights. While he won by split decision does anyone know how it went? Was it an entertaining fight? I wanted to watch this but missed it due to the time zone difference I was asleep lol. Any link that has the vid also I want to watch this fight?
        Maybe if he didn't get the attention, he'd stop.

Then again I think he's fighting on the most obscure television networks, so maybe that isn't the issue.

Hang em up Roy, hang em up.

Comment

Painfull viewing man.

Comment

Jones didn't look that bad. This guy didn't beat the crap out of him. Jones held his own in that fight, but of course he's way passed it now.

Comment

He's done. I don't remember by RBR but I had still Jones winning a close fight.

Comment

dont see jones winning against higher competition, sad to say but thats the way it looks

Comment

Anyone have a link to get this fight? I want to watch it. I found a link but its for invite forum members only so I lucked out.

Comment

Working...
                  X