Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Mayweather wants $100 million; that’s why the fight hasn’t happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wing wong ching bang chi chi chi chiken fraud soooo scared wing wah bong chicken fry rice bing bong wond ting tang walla walla bing bang

you ****ing *******s are delirious!

Comment

Thread Failure next time try without a broken link.

Comment

floyd is the biggest duck in the world. he's become famous for it. that cannot be defended because it's indefensible like george bush's iraq war.

what's amazing is this consistent inconsistencies from pu55y boy floyd and his circle. on one hand they denigrate pacquiao's record and his "inferior" ppv record compared to pbf. yet he is demanding $100 million basically admitting pac is really this big in boxing. $100 million is an astronomical sum. investors are making a huge risk investing in such fight. man, $100 million for one boring boxer alone.

such ducking behavior is unspeakable.

Last edited by tomhawq; 12-17-2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

TS fail

May 5th Floyd is waiting, nice broken link lol.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
            wing wong ching bang chi chi chi chiken fraud soooo scared wing wah bong chicken fry rice bing bong wond ting tang walla walla bing bang

you ****ing *******s are delirious!

Whyumadbrah?

Comment

Doesn't surprise me if he's asking that much. His ego tells him he's worth it. All i hear is that Manny would be an easy fight but yet he wants all this money and it hasn't happend. Contridicts himself all the time. That's fact. You honestly can't trust what this guys says.

Now, he's his own boss and doesn't answer to anyone. He just doesn't know where the line is with that. The problem is that Mayweather's head is so big that he wants to dictate everybody and everything. Requesting blood test, setting locations and dates, money, etc. Having a big mouth doesn't helps things either and has only gotten him more issues.

Arum having his cash cow doesn't have to bow down to Mayweather like other fighters would have to. Why should he? He honestly doesn't need Mayweather and sure as hell not going to let this guy dictate anything. This is why I believe the fight hasn't happened.

For those of you who understand business you will understand Arums thinking. It been successful and good for Manny. Yeah a Manny/May fight would be a big payout but if they continue the path they still would be a course to make alot. If they risk that then the terms better be something they can be comfortable with.

It all sucks for us as boxing fans but that's what boxing has become. I will tell you this. Mayweather's big ego will end up being his worse enemy and in the ring. I've seen and met guys like this before and it always end up the same way. A RUDE AWAKENING!
              Last edited by tailchaser001; 12-17-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

a boring boxer wants $100 million. which means he wants to rake all the profits with nothing left for hbo, advertisers, promoters, trainers, etc. cowardice and greed all rolled into one. it's embarrassing. how can this guy possibly become a darling of the media with such behavior?

makes me puke.

Comment

There's Floyd pricing himself out of the fight.

Pacquiao looks good- gayweather wants none of it.
                  Pacquiao looks bad in the Marquez fight- gayweather is there calling for the fight

Then gayweather asks for 100 million so he can say that Pacquiao won't fight him once the insane position is rejected.

Comment

"I never asked for $100 million dollars. That's false. I said with my guarantee on the backside, it's possible that I can make $75 to $100 million in one night." said Mayweather Jr. However, the unbeaten boxer became very defensive in the following response when asked how much money he is asking for to fight Pacquiao. "How much I want for the Pacquiao fight is me and my team's business."

Comment

What happen to it being 80% done? The money would be 1 of the first things that would be ironed out in a deal right?

Comment

Working...
                      X