Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am LOVING Dawson's new attitude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad acted like a baby and lied on camera looking like a fool.

I preferred his old attitude, classy.

Comment

yeah i saw a little fire in eyes
      he was finally "bad" chad dawson

Comment

He acted like a total jackass. He gloated like he decisively won after double leg slamming Bernard and Bernard dislocates his shoulder on the fall. He won't be happy when they reverse the decision to no-contest.

Comment

I agree.

However, it would be too uncharacteristic for him to become the trash-talking, belittling his opponents type fighter. It's just good to see him be tough and not the lackadaisical Chad that we've seen previously.

Even though he wants to fight Pascual in the US, I think it's still better for him financially to go back to Canada. Beat Pascual, then rematch with Hopkins, even if they reverse tonight's TKO.

Looks like the fire has finally been lit.

Comment

I loved it too. I saw it in his body language from the opening bell. He was there to fight. I love how we went up to Hopkins and called him a pussy. That was fucking great.

If he keeps up with the killer instinct he made a new fan.

Comment

yea thats the best we can hope from these guys...just have an attitude outside the ring because you know they will just be exposed in side it sooner or later.

Adrien Broner is next...

Comment

i think the penny has dropped with dawson

after the loss to pascal and the fact that b'nard has been running from him for 3 yrs dawson has finally realized that he needs to control his own destiny he needs to make things happen himself.

i think a rematch with pascal is on the cards and then maybe a fight with cloud/hopkins

Comment

he talk smack to get off his rep that he ain't got no heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
                    I loved it too. I saw it in his body language from the opening bell. He was there to fight. I love how we went up to Hopkins and called him a pussy. That was fucking great.

If he keeps up with the killer instinct he made a new fan.
                    He's made me a fan already.

Dawson's only problem was his lack of fire/borderline laziness.

If he gets past that, he is clearly the best fighter in and around his weight class.

Comment

Working...
                    X