No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LOL. Good stuff man! You're finding some interesting things. Not to make light of this...I'd never do that with regards to this topic, but this part of your link made me giggle a bit....

lol. White people were like...nah, my feet are tired. We need to tweak this system
    Haha. No doubt, man. Not a good look for the white folks. But I like Sowell's take on it. I'm sure he's researched all of this a lot and have come to value his insights. Great stuff, man!

Comment

• I don't understand how these afrocentrics think they really contributed that much to build this country. They didn't write the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc... They weren't master craftsman or anything. They were basically farm hands and cum dumpsters.

A very small percentage of rich whites owned them. They were enslaved by their own people and sold to others long before white people bought them. But it's the blame whitey era for the lazy morons that want gimmie dats. I've noticed they never seem happy with low black unemployment... but they sure are happy with gimmie dats like an Obama phone.

I'll take Civil War #2 > my tax dollars going toward any reparations for slavery. I didn't own any slaves, don't know any slaves, and don't know anybody that does. Get some damn work boots instead of those Timbs and get a damn job, you lazy bums. It seems slavery was the last time most of them actually did some work. The most work a ton of them put in is only for hand outs.

Every race was enslaved. But only one wants a damn handout for it over 100 damn years later. Get over it already. Natives were slaughtered and are damn near extinct. Jews were put in ovens and worse **** like Mengele experiments. Blacks haven't had it the worst in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        I don't understand how these afrocentrics think they really contributed that much to build this country. They didn't write the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc... They weren't master craftsman or anything. They were basically farm hands and cum dumpsters.

A very small percentage of rich whites owned them. They were enslaved by their own people and sold to others long before white people bought them. But it's the blame whitey era for the lazy morons that want gimmie dats. I've noticed they never seem happy with low black unemployment... but they sure are happy with gimmie dats like an Obama phone.

I'll take Civil War #2 > my tax dollars going toward any reparations for slavery. I didn't own any slaves, don't know any slaves, and don't know anybody that does. Get some damn work boots instead of those Timbs and get a damn job, you lazy bums. It seems slavery was the last time most of them actually did some work. The most work a ton of them put in is only for hand outs.

Every race was enslaved. But only one wants a damn handout for it over 100 damn years later. Get over it already. Natives were slaughtered and are damn near extinct. Jews were put in ovens and worse **** like Mengele experiments. Blacks haven't had it the worst in history.
        Pure ignorance. Here's a tip, learn a thing or two about history first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Pure ignorance. Here's a tip, learn a thing or two about history first.
          The pure ignorance is thinking you are owed for something you aren't a direct part of. Not a damn soul today owned or owns slaves in the United States. I have learned about history and not some afrocentric washed libtard history like some of you clowns. Cotton pickers and cum dumpsters built America doe. Owed so much doe. Pull your skirt up and quit hoeing for handouts. Get a damn job.

Comment

I don't understand how these afrocentrics think they really contributed that much to build this country. They didn't write the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc... They weren't master craftsman or anything. They were basically farm hands and cum dumpsters.

First of all, you deserve a ban for calling black folk "cum dumpsters."

Second, you keep going on and on about contributions of blacks, but you always ignore me when I post some up. Here are a few:

Third, reparations is not about blaming white people. It's about acknowledging that America was wrong for it's treatment of black people and making amends for the wrong it's done.

Fourth, the natives are damn near extinct mostly due to DISEASES. Plus, some natives HAVE BEEN OFFERED REPARATIONS.

Fifth, you mentioned the Jews and the holocaust. You do realize that the Jews received reparations for the holocaust, don't you????

You should do some research before you mouth off about shlt you clearly don't understand.

Oh, and for the last time...NOT ALL SLAVES IN AMERICA WERE SLAVES IN AFRICA OR SOLD BY AFRICAN TRIBES. You dudes have no knowledge of what you speak of.

Ps. Enjoy your ban.
            Last edited by travestyny; 05-21-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

The pure ignorance is thinking you are owed for something you aren't a direct part of. Not a damn soul today owned or owns slaves in the United States. I have learned about history and not some afrocentric washed libtard history like some of you clowns. Cotton pickers and cum dumpsters built America doe. Owed so much doe. Pull your skirt up and quit hoeing for handouts. Get a damn job.

Comment

This is one dumb azz father****er.

Comment

Many white are benefiting today from slavery despite not never owning one. It’s called old money. Generational wealth. That blacks cannot benefit from because hey were enslaved for 400 years and worked all those years with nothing to show for it and nothing to live off.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Much appreciated for cleaning up the mess.

I know being a mod isn't easy. Just want to say I appreciate you, despite any fairly heated discussions we get into.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Much appreciated for cleaning up the mess.

I know being a mod isn't easy. Just want to say I appreciate you, despite any fairly heated discussions we get into.
                      debates are that.... debates.... we can still have a beer afterwards (learned that from the my homeroom teacher back in my high school days. Stuck with me ever since)

Comment

Working...
                      X