Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence on Loma: I don't see anything special, they hype him up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
    I'm a big fan of Spence but this is just pure hate and jelousy, Loma is way above him, is a much better fighter p4p and acomplished way more than him in 3 time less fights. If he keeps on doing it, he's going to make me and many other fans not like him anymore, just like Crawford did recently, acting out of pure jelousy.
    Man, I am honestly lost. Podesta and Huma still free?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Man, I am honestly lost. Podesta and Huma still free?
      Man I am honestly lost. You are still rooting only for one particular race of boxers and purposely going off topic and purposely misinterpreting what the others wrote?

Comment

Wow, so the guy with almost 400 amateur wins, 2 gold medals, and who is already a two division champ is nothing special?

Lemme guess, Spence wants to lure the former featherweight up to welterweight for a "real challenge"? What a joke this dude is turning out to be.......I got a feeling why Spence doesn't think he's good and it has nothing to do with his skills.

Comment

He said is a great fighter. He is probably referring to when Arum said he is the best he has seen since Ali. That's definitely hyping him up.
          Isn't that what Paulie and the rest of the Showtime crew say about Spence EVERY SINGLE TIME HE FIGHTS?

Comment

I'm sure if you ask Lomachenko he would probably say the same thing about Spence. Didn't Lomachenko also say Golovkin does the same thing over and over again?

Let's put it this way, I may disagree with Spence but I value his opinion much more than I do any poster on here.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              Errol Spence on Loma: I don't see anything special, they hype him up!

Funny, says person of the same age but with much less acomplishments & resume. lol
              Lol IKR. Loma has beaten much MUCH better competition overall.

Spence just hating he aint get the love like Loma.

Comment

The same could be said for Spence. I like Spence and think he's real but if you have an agenda, then you can say who has he beaten? a weight drained Kell Brook that was coming off a beaten against GGG, dropping down two weights and surgery for a broken eye socket. Who else? Peterson who was never truly a top Welterweight, nowhere near.

It's pretty easy to pick anyone's accomplishments apart if you really wanted to.

To be fair though, Spence did say Loma is a great fighter. The way some people talk about Loma, you would think he's not human. He is..and i'm a fan of his.
                Last edited by TheBigLug; 04-07-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

He said is a great fighter. He is probably referring to when Arum said he is the best he has seen since Ali. That's definitely hyping him up.
                  The funny thing is that p4p he would probably toy with Ali. The guy is special and if someone can't see that, they're following the wrong sport.

Comment

Loma is special just like Spence. When a boxer is excellent and gets the impressive wins they get hype. Nobody in the history of boxing has ever won titles in two weight classes with so few fights. That's not hype. That's fact and very special.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Loma is special just like Spence. When a boxer is excellent and gets the impressive wins they get hype. Nobody in the history of boxing has ever won titles in two weight classes with so few fights. That's not hype. That's fact and very special.
                      Yeah, and it's funny how the one who is WAY LESS SPECIAL is the one criticizing the more special of the two. Loma toyed with one of the most complete fighters ever for crying out loud. That speaks for itself really.

Comment

Working...
                      X