Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBSS Finalizing Regis Prograis vs Josh Taylor For October 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is amazing to hear, it shows Progais intention were genuine. Ducking gets thrown around here so often. But to see a fighter take matters into his own hands and try and push this fight along shows he was willing to go to court to either fight or free himself.

Comment

Great 2 see Rougaruo get it on with Taylor

Comment

The reaction from 'Tart-Tomato' Josh Taylor when he hears this from the board of the WBSS.

Comment

thnak god, this was one of the best fights to make this year.

Comment

Great news. Really happy to read that.

Comment

Great News!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                This can't be true. According to DuckAdonis Regis is ducking Taylor by threatening a lawsuit to get his money from the WBSS he's owed. Duckadonis said Regis should fight first and then sue the WBSS for his money.
                Yeah I said Prograis shouldn't pull out of the tournament. I guess he is on the same page as me. Because he is not. And if he did, he would indeed be ducking. But he obviously not so there is nothing to discuss.
                I said he should sue if he doesn't get his money and just go through with the fight because he will get his money anyway. I may have jumped the gun on the ducking talk, but i thought he already pulled out. I was right about the other stuff. You're a clown putting words in my mouth like that.
                I never said he was a ducker if he files a lawsuit idiot, I said he was a ducker if he pulled out the finals. But he is not so shut your lying @ss up
                Last edited by DuckAdonis; 08-16-2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I still hope there is a decent undercard. Sometimes main events are anticlimactic and some undercard fights are sizzlers. Especially if someone in the main event gets a cut or a lot of posing takes place or it is a quick blowout.

Comment

The 2 WBSS finals are gonna great.

I got Inouye and Prograis. One by devastating stoppage and the other a close decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X