Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apart from Fury (and maybe Ortiz) - who on Wilder's resume can beat Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Probably nobody else on his resume could beat him.
    Are you serious bro

Chisora is a level below Charles Martin ffs

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      LMAO. None of these bums would last 3 rds against Chisora.
      You think chisora is some sort of beast now ? Washington stopped helenius something whyte and chis couldn't do. He a long and good basic boxing skills he could just outbox chisora on the outside like kabayel did.

Comment

In fairness the Helenius fight was a disgusting robbery and Helenius was never the same after his comeback.

Bermane and probably Breazele

Comment

Stiverne is **** and always has been. Chisora would've battered him from pillar to post.

Comment

I think theres a few. You have to compare them at the point of when wilder went in with them.

Brezeale would stop him , stiverne at the time of the first wilder fight. Spilka would have been a tough fight for him at that stage too

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
              I think theres a few. You have to compare them at the point of when wilder went in with them.

Brezeale would stop him , stiverne at the time of the first wilder fight. Spilka would have been a tough fight for him at that stage too
              Chisora would knock Breazeale spark out. Chisora only loses to boxers with skills, and Dominic "i have big breasts" Breazeale doesn't possess any.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Chisora would knock Breazeale spark out. Chisora only loses to boxers with skills, and Dominic "i have big breasts" Breazeale doesn't possess any.
                Dont buy into that. Theres not much in whyte and breazeale skill wise. Yet whyte put him to sleep

Comment

Prime Stiverne/thread

Comment

Prime Stiverne beats Chisora at his best imo. Washington and Brezeale stand a bit of a chance I'd favor Chisora over those 2 but they could win.

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
                      Dont buy into that. Theres not much in whyte and breazeale skill wise. Yet whyte put him to sleep
                      Del Boy beat Whyte in the first fight and was mugged off by the ref in the second.

Comment

Working...
                      X