No announcement yet.

They killed a tiger....because the tiger was being a tiger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
    Rip to that beautiful creature, who's only crime was having her natural habitat encroached upon by people and acting upon instinct when encountering these same people.

Fuk right off you dirty cvnts I hope the bloke that shot her gets his guts ripped out.
    Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Read this post below
    Tiger was being a tiger, human was being a human. We conquer and we kill. That's how we roll. That's how nature rolls.

If any of you have a problem with that, there's plenty of jungles you can move to.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Tiger was being a tiger, human was being a human. We conquer and we kill. That's how we roll. That's how nature rolls.

If any of you have a problem with that, there's plenty of jungles you can move to.
      I'm already in a jungle a concrete one. It's clear you have no compassion so what are you contributing to the thread exactly?

Comment

I'm already in a jungle a concrete one. It's clear you have no compassion so what are you contributing to the thread exactly?
        He is right, that human was being a human. So why you mad u little b1tch?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          He is right, that human was being a human. So why you mad u little b1tch?
          Go and suck your brothers dick some more troglodyte.

Comment

You fat ugly smelly p*ssyhole boxing91

Comment

I do have compassion. For my fellow human beings who got killed and eaten by this tiger.

You're just one of those fake outraged activists who's only contribution to the cause is donating 5 bucks every few months while wearing leather jackets and shoes, and eating burgers on a regular basis.

Comment

You can fuk off too, your probably the cvnt that shot him on here for kicks. He/you will get dealt with trust me. How Would you like someone to invade your territory and put one between the eyes, stopping life just like that.

All you did was exist and act on instinct and you get treated like that?

Would you enjoy that you big stiff idiot?
                You don't know the facts. You're just assuming and painting a fantasy story line to justify your own self interest.

Beautiful creature? 100% true.

Is it sad? Of course it is.

Article said they tried to catch her but couldn't, so the Supreme Court gave the green light to shoot her on sight.

Online petitions came about to forgive the tiger...well isn't that enchanting? Easy as hell to say that through the net since none of those justice warriors were in the town where the killings took place.

Don't be so quickly to jump into conclusions without knowing all the details of what/why and how it happened

Comment

You fat ugly smelly p*ssyhole boxing91
                  So im similar to your mom and sisters p*ussyhole? You dumb ugly b1tch

Comment

How should it have gone down? I don't get it, the Tiger was killing people, the Tiger got shot. Seems like the appropriate response.

It's a harsh world but you can't let wild animals go on killing people like that. It'd be madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I do have compassion. For my fellow human beings who got killed and eaten by this tiger.

You're just one of those fake outraged activists who's only contribution to the cause is donating 5 bucks every few months while wearing leather jackets and shoes, and eating burgers on a regular basis.
                      You know fuk all pharoah. I dont contribute or partake in activism chatting absolute bollocks you prick.

Comment

Working...
                      X