Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm able to get 9s now instead of 7s and 8s. I did not get better looking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my wife, buy ignoring her words of rejection, making her laugh, having a job, not being cheap, and sometimes carrying her purse.

Comment

A real player wouldn't need to make a thread bragging about his girls lol.

A real player also wouldnt be scared to post pictures cuz an alpha isnt scared of ****, so post them up alexkid.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        females dont care about looks, its all about the money
        Wrong. A female can go with a dude for his money but that doesn't mean she loves him. Just means she's using him.

A girl wants someone who can make them believe in true love. That can give them chills and goosebumps and that fuzzy feeling.

You know that otis redding song? Try a little tenderness? My man was singing the truth.

"Love is a girl's happiness" I don't care if that sounds corny that's the truth.

Comment

No money, no honey

Comment

Originally posted by darkseid View Post
            wrong. A female can go with a dude for his money but that doesn't mean she loves him. Just means she's using him.

A girl wants someone who can make them believe in true love. That can give them chills and goosebumps and that fuzzy feeling.

You know that otis redding song? Try a little tenderness? My man was singing the truth.

"love is a girl's happiness" i don't care if that sounds corny that's the truth.
            lol........

Comment

lol........
              Ive been down the money road before. All it does is get you fast chicks that arent worth shlt. Do you really want a girl using you because you're a walking bankroll? You're hurting yourself.

What women are thirsty for these days is romance. They want a man that can make them feel like a woman, that can make them feel like a little girl again. They want a man they can call their own and grow old with.

Im not saying you gotta believe it, im saying they want to believe it.

Comment

Girls dont pick men for their money or their looks, they pick men based on their hearts.

Only hoes pick men based on their bank account, and the last thing you want in your life is a hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by darkseid View Post
                  ive been down the money road before. All it does is get you fast chicks that arent worth shlt. Do you really want a girl using you because you're a walking bankroll? You're hurting yourself.

What women are thirsty for these days is romance. They want a man that can make them feel like a woman, that can make them feel like a little girl again. They want a man they can call their own and grow old with.

Im not saying you gotta believe it, im saying they want to believe it.
                  i feel ya man, i just dont believe in love anymore..not for me

Comment

i feel ya man, i just dont believe in love anymore..not for me
                    "Fathers can give their sons an inheritance of houses and wealth, but only the Lord can give an understanding wife."

Proverbs 19:14

Keep the faith larry. If you keep doing good work it will come back to you. Guaranteed.

I know you're a good dude. Just keep doing that good work.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      No money, no honey
                      No dolce & gabbana no sucky on your banana.

Comment

Working...
                      X