No announcement yet.

What's the hardest drug you ever tried?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    I think you gotta mentally prep. It was me and 6 of my homies all on at least 1 1/2 tabs just kicking back. These are straight from Hippie Hill, San Francisco tabs of acid.

We were all chillin and "aware" of where we were and just hanging out like usual except just high on acid. Although the first time I ever took acid me and my boy had like 30 minutes of nonstop laughter at who knows what. But overall they've been chill experiences.

Shrooms definitely feel cleaner and leave your system naturally. Acid leaves a weird and/or good afterglow effect after it starts coming down and leaves you feeling wired/like a robotic but not amped just.. robotic, in my opinion.
    Ahhhh I see. You ever try Salvia? That was the closest thing to a hallucinogen I've tried.

I was melting and saw a palm tree never again.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Ahhhh I see. You ever try Salvia? That was the closest thing to a hallucinogen I've tried.

I was melting and saw a palm tree never again.
      Nah but my friends have. They told me it's not worth it and its an awkward trippy high.

I wanted to try it but decided not to. If anything shrooms is where to go to since it freakin grows out the ground.

Although being alone on shrooms or acid is weird, I've never done them alone.. except once. I ate just a little bit of shrooms and rode the bus for 2 hours listening to music. I was like 16 when I did that.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Nah but my friends have. They told me it's not worth it and its an awkward trippy high.

I wanted to try it but decided not to. If anything shrooms is where to go to since it freakin grows out the ground.

Although being alone on shrooms or acid is weird, I've never done them alone.. except once. I ate just a little bit of shrooms and rode the bus for 2 hours listening to music. I was like 16 when I did that.
        it is dumb, I smoked it with 2 other people.

My buddy thought I was trying to kill him lmao.

Comment

it is dumb, I smoked it with 2 other people.

My buddy thought I was trying to kill him lmao.
          The worse part I've had during my acid trips was all 7 of us getting sick of hearing Grand Theft Auto 3's "K-Jah" radio station nonstop for several hours because we passed around the controller doing missions.

Just the music man hearing it replay and the opening song lol.. hard to explain. Definitely an in-the-moment type of humor

"You are a no good!"

Comment

I would have to go with high fructose corn-syrup. That stuff had me high on weight.

Comment

I could never drop acid. I spotted my friend once, complete idiot.

Idk I like drugs that make me feel good (sad typing that )
              Acid is not that bad, unless you have an anxiety attack or something. If it happens just remind yourself that you're just really high and it's going to pass. You can still mostly retain your sense of self.

If you take too many shrooms or ketamine you can lose yourself entirely and get lost inside the rabbit hole. Acid isn't like that, it's a lot cleaner, more enjoyable experience.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                Acid is not that bad, unless you have an anxiety attack or something. If it happens just remind yourself that you're just really high and it's going to pass. You can still mostly retain your sense of self.

If you take too many shrooms or ketamine you can lose yourself entirely and get lost inside the rabbit hole. Acid isn't like that, it's a lot cleaner, more enjoyable experience.
                I have an anixiety problem shakes and ****

Comment

I have an anixiety problem shakes and ****
                  I have never had a bad trip on acid bruh. Ever.

But that might be becauese i tried DMT before Acid.

If Acid is water, then DMT is liquid uranium.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post

Yeah, I've lost myself entirely on shrooms before. Think its called depersonalization/derealization. Happened about 5 years ago, and while I've improved a lot, there are still some lingering effects to this day.

If u take a lot of shrooms, and quite often, a trip will inevitably slip away from you and it will happen. No matter how many times you tell yourself 'its just a trip, enjoy it'.

That said, I regret nothing, and will do them again.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                      Yeah, I've lost myself entirely on shrooms before. Think its called depersonalization/derealization. Happened about 5 years ago, and while I've improved a lot, there are still some lingering effects to this day.

If u take a lot of shrooms, and quite often, a trip will inevitably slip away from you and it will happen. No matter how many times you tell yourself 'its just a trip, enjoy it'.

That said, I regret nothing, and will do them again.
                      Every shroom trip is different because of the way they reproduce. Their spores can combine into almost limitless configurations so the chemical makeup of every batch of shrooms can be completely different.

I think that lingering effect is all in your head. After about 2-4 weeks I go back to complete baseline, even if I had an insanely good trip and I don't want it to go away. I onced tripped nonstop every couple days for a month back when I was still in school and I turned out fine. After a couple weeks I was back to being completely sober.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-08-2015, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X