This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    I know there are difference in between races. But you cant deny that on average whites are taller than chinese.
    Not in northern China, big dudes.

Comment

Not really. Average height white non hispanics males USA is 5 foot 9.5 inches. Average height UK: 9 foot 5 inches

Are you denying that on average chinese people are shorter than whites??

You are delusional
      I'm saying if you measured your "differences" any group of people even if the same race the average number will be different. Everybody is different. Racists just look for excuses to be racist.

Comment

OP is definitely a racist. Pretty sure he admitted it at one point too.
        Every post of his is about race. I bet he just watches stefan molineux videos all day.

Comment

well basically that species adapt to their environment. If whites blacks and asians lived thousands of years isolated from each other. Dont you think they adapted differently to their environment.

For example sub saharan africa is warm and there is plenty of easily accesible food. You dont need a high IQ to survive in sub saharan africa unlike northern Europe.
          Does that mean that northern Europeans are stupid since they don't migrate?

Comment

Everyone has biological differences. Just because Japanese people are the smartest individual group on earth that doesn't mean I would bet on them to play basketball.

But mostly I.Q string from environmental aspects, which is why I Race "Realist" that I mostly met are racists.

Comment

So you dont believe in the evolution theory?

Yeah im the one who is ignorant...
              Biological evolution takes hundreds of thousands up to millions of years. Humans don't simply evolve in a few thousand years. Try again.

Comment

It's kind of a made up debate.

Culture itself is a product of a group's genetic evolution. Their culture didn't fall out of the sky. So all social science is actually the study of expressed genetics. Nature vs nurture and 'race denial' ended with the emergence of sociobiology and behavioral ecology. They are merged topics.

To the question yes of course. Pretty much every educated person I've ever known believes in biological race but you know, we're told to play word games with it and shuffle things around to avoid professional backlash.

People have the idea that if you acknowledge differences between populations, you're immediately a pro-dictatorship weirdo (ironically usually the opposite is true) and want to use it for violence.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                  Biological evolution takes hundreds of thousands up to millions of years. Humans don't simply evolve in a few thousand years. Try again.
                  It depends on a lot of factors. Speciation is always occurring and can take place at extreme speeds in humans due to the dramatically different reproductive pressures in each region over the past few thousand years. You can see the emergence of significant IQ & immunity differences between two reproductively isolated populations in a matter of mere centuries.

Most of our deepest mammal instincts are hardwired from millions of years of evolution but the subtle behaviors we only began to develop and breed around since the dawn of civilization are easily fleeting & vary wildly population to population.

Comment

well basically that species adapt to their environment. If whites blacks and asians lived thousands of years isolated from each other. Dont you think they adapted differently to their environment.

For example sub saharan africa is warm and there is plenty of easily accesible food. You dont need a high IQ to survive in sub saharan africa unlike northern Europe.
                    I get that there are differences between races based upon geography, but to assume that IQ's are higher/lower based upon availability of food is stretching it. The Egyptians were highly advanced in math and science thousands of years ago. To this day, scientists are astonished at how the pyramids were built.

Comment

Evolution is BS
                      People are all same and different at the same time
                      And culture is not a product of evolution

Bold statements
                      Explanations will be charged additionaly

Boxing teaches you one lesson, race doesn't mean anything rather than Asian / American natives are on average smaller than Europeans and africans
                      Orherwise you would just have one race competing among itself for the top ranks

Comment

Working...
                      X