Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could the GOP have done to WIN this election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have nominated Ron Paul. He was the ONLY one I'd have voted for! Instead the choices were John McDouchbag, Huckaboomboom the bible thumping populist (although he did get cool points for having a Chuck Norris endorsement), and Mitt the Mormon with magic undies! If you look up what a Republican USED TO BE there should be a ****ing picture of Ron Paul. Small GOV, low taxes, and conservative fiscal spending. Actually there should be a pic of Teddy Roosevelt cause I can say one thing with certain is that guy would DEF take global warming seriously! The Repubs these days have some serious soul searching to do if they want this registered independents vote. Here are several things they can start with:

- Distance themselves from religious bull**** (remember seperation of church and state?)
    - If you are going to give tax breaks to rich people, and large corps at least put some regulations on the jobs they can send overseas and put some regulation on Wall Street for god sakes.

- Act like you give a **** about education. This president has done more to distance the GOP from idead and critical thinking than anyone in recent memory. Remember these kids are going to be running the country when we are trying to retire. You might want to make sure they are just a tad bit smarter the G W Bush and Palin.

- Take global warming seriously! You would think Repubs would take that **** seriously with so many of them that enjoy hunting, and being in the wilderness.
    really dude, why do you talk?

Comment

i think huckabee woud have won teh election!sara palin was a step in the right direction but mcain wastoo liberal!

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Cor 12:7 View Post
        i think huckabee woud have won teh election!sara palin was a step in the right direction but mcain wastoo liberal!

So if McCain "was too liberal", where would Huckabee's vote have come from? Anyone who thought that McCain was too liberal surely didn't vote for Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          I will say Ron Paul made a lot of sense and spoke many truths to his credit.

He was able to avoid the double speak and political jargon in his talks.

So, either the majority of the people were not ready for his kind of politics...

or

The people were already sour on anything having to do with the Republican party which he decided to be a part of.

My guess is the latter.

Perhaps if he had run as a Democrat, he may have had a much better chance on the campaign, and might have posed a much bigger threat to the other parties.
          2 sound options, but there is 1 more.

-The government/media complex decided that Ron Paul was too dangerous to the establishment to allow his message to get out, and therefore the voters were not really given a fair chance to hear him out.

all three are part of the problem. In my experience, I would say that #3 was the main issue, followed by 2 and then 1.

Comment

Huckabee would get real america mobilized.palin could of done it but no real americans wanted to vote for mcain.just the liberals lol.palin huckabee 2012!

Comment

holy **** people what the hell is with y'all straight up riding Ron Pauls nuts damn the dude wasnt even a minimal threat anywhere in this campaign... never ever ever a threat... y'all talk about him as if he is Gods gift to politics or something let it goooooo he was never even close to becoming a nominee and wouldnt have for any party

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Made View Post
                holy **** people what the hell is with y'all straight up riding Ron Pauls nuts damn the dude wasnt even a minimal threat anywhere in this campaign...

maybe if he got some media coverage...hmm I wonder why they refused to do so. I wonder why they released bogus "racist" attacks right before the New Hampshire primary? I wonder why they cut off ALL coverage(which was already like .0001 of what they were giving to the other GOP candidates) after he placed second in Nevada? He was dangerous to the establishment.

never ever ever a threat... y'all talk about him as if he is Gods gift to politics or something

Do you like the Constitution and Thomas Jefferson? If so you should have a little more respect and understanding.

let it goooooo he was never even close to becoming a nominee and wouldnt have for any party

says more about the parties than the man.
                Plz educate yourself before its too late!

www.campaignforliberty.com

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Made View Post
                  holy **** people what the hell is with y'all straight up riding Ron Pauls nuts damn the dude wasnt even a minimal threat anywhere in this campaign... never ever ever a threat... y'all talk about him as if he is Gods gift to politics or something let it goooooo he was never even close to becoming a nominee and wouldnt have for any party
                  If you had to pick from that group of losers who would YOU have picked?

After he answers everyone point and laugh at this dumbass!

Comment

Working...
                  X