No announcement yet.

Errol Spence opponent coming soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    And I agree. But he’s still a top 10 fighter.

Lol can’t crap on dulorme when one of your top 10 fighters you listed couldn’t even beat him
    So if you agree then why even waste time with this *****? Mikey garcia jumping up a weight class to fight spence makes more sense and will be more entertaining.

I cant comment on dulorme/vargas I didnt see the fight so dont know how it went down but all i know is it ended in a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
      What's errors excuse for not fighting anymore? Thurman did it after his best win too. Best years are passing by while they sit on the shelf getting old
      That's what's frustrating. I think this comes down to Al Haymon, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        So if you agree then why even waste time with this *****? Mikey garcia jumping up a weight class to fight spence makes more sense and will be more entertaining.

I cant comment on dulorme/vargas I didnt see the fight so dont know how it went down but all i know is it ended in a draw.
        A fat Mikey makes no sense fighting spence. It’s a bigger fight sure but it’s an ever bigger waste of time. He doesn’t belong at 147

Comment

FOX Dec 22

Errol Spence Jr. vs Yordenis Ugas

Erislandy Lara vs Brian Carlos Castaño

Jermall Charlo vs Maciej Sulecki

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            First you’re right , Spence fighting is a good thing

But I don’t think it’s a horrific comparison.

I get Canelo is fighting a stay busy fight for a worthless trinket after a tough fight with Gennady, but I responding to Blaster who said he wanted Spence to move up if he can’t get a decent fight

Charlo besides the fact trains with Spence is probably gearing up for a Hurd fight in 2019 for 3 straps so either aren’t a option for Spence. Mungia is aligned with GB who they’re are trying to build his profile so that fight isn’t happening

I doubt Lara would take that fight after the Hurd fight when I believe he has a eliminator lined up

Brook probably isn’t a option as long as he’s chasing A Khan fight

So The only remaining options is the sh.it 2nd tier WBA strap held by Castano if Spence wanted a strap or he’d be fighting a 2nd tier 154 that no body would be interested in like a Trout, Hatley, Soro

Why wouldn’t he stay at WW and fight a somewhat decent name until Porter , Thurman happen

That’s just my take
            I hear what you're saying, but if he fights Devon I will CTFU. Spencer always shooting his mouth off about not needing a promoter, but cant land a single meaningful fight...is hilarious.

Oh and anyone who has Spencer in their PFP is suspect. He hasn't been tested enough to warrant placement with boxings best. For consistency I said the exact same thing about Gennady...at best GGG is a fringe Top 10. Spence aint even that...yet.

Comment

Working...
            X