• Originally posted by punchr View Post
    How?______
    Go up to them

Tell them they are pretty
    Then talk

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
      How?______
      how? You think a girl is going to fall into your lap?

Just talk to EVERYBODY not just girls, learn to be a socialble person, not like a "social butterfly" or anything but just try to shoot the **** with as many people as you can everyday.

Next time your at a grocery store, for example, your in line at checkout, talk to the person behind/front of you most especially if its girls. Complement women, not in a creepy way, just say you think their hairstyle is dope, or that pair of shoes look hot. Then go from there.

The more you talk you are planting seeds for possible friendship or if not just look at it as practice. Stop being a lil b1tch, or maybe you don't even like girls have you thought of that? maybe you can't get a girlfriend because deep down in your subconscious its not really a girlfriend that you want. You might be gay....

Comment

• My current girlfriend owns a bar, here in China.

Dating her is like this. I go see her at her bar, drink all night basically at cost, and then have to go to work hung over as hell the next day.

Sometimes I skip the bar. And then when I'm passed out on my bed, she comes into my room at 3 or 4am (she has a key), drunk out of her mind making tons of noise, and wants to rape me.

Tough having a girlfriend, for sure.

It's a bit like this.
        Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-30-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• This is what it's like to have a girlfriend:

Comment

• who knows, perhaps constant fear that she will cheat,constant imaginations of jealousy as she cheats in your imagination, also the second you show any kind of fear or insecurity about her cheating it will make her want to cheat and leave u, because insecure men are unattractive, (but dont worry) and she can see and read u like a book so dont think she cant see through it when u pretend ur cool

Also the man u fear the most is the guy she will find most attractive because subconsciously u r telling her that he is alpha to u .

In short puncher I wouldn't recommend it
            Last edited by AlexKid; 10-07-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Just a naggy biach that gives u pu55y here and there. U don't have money, she's a born 2 face and will flip on u and leave u for the next guy when u lease expect. Waist of time waist of emotions with a pretty face big booty and a smile. Poison!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                Just a naggy biach that gives u pu55y here and there. U don't have money, she's a born 2 face and will flip on u and leave u for the next guy when u lease expect. Waist of time waist of emotions with a pretty face big booty and a smile. Poison!!!
                maybe go fack a dude next time.

Comment

• punchr I don't know if your trolling or not but C'mon MAN if you aren't be a man not a scared poosy.
                  Chicks see this ish from miles away probly why you don't even get a chance to talk to them.
                  Toughen up princess.
                  Maybe buy some testerone pills if all else fails.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    maybe go fack a dude next time.
                    that's what u like go for it. U the one bringing up facking dudes.

Comment

• It's a lot like like being married, except sex is still a legit reward for you doing what she wants. Once that ring is on, the best thing she can offer you for doing as you're told is less nagging and a more stress free life.
                      I don't care what anyone says, the woman is always the boss of the relationship whether openly so or simply just by being sly.

Comment

Working...
                      X