Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbage. Had GGG winning by three rounds, the 10th-11th-12th were the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
      Hahahah, all these butt hurt little g fans
      you mean the actual boxing fans here who can objectively score a fight? canelo fans get jobs as Vegas judges

Comment

• Congratulations to Ginger Alvarez on a very spirited fight. Well it's an end of an era. Where does Golovkin goes from here? I hope should just retires. He's old now. He would never win on the scorecards in Las Vegas against Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

• A 3rd fight makes no sense GGG will never get a fair decision vs Canelo and goldenboy promotion

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Canelo did the damage that round.

He landed a thudding hook or uppercut, I forgot which, I'll get back to you after the replay in the middle of the round. You have to give the 12th round to canelo for that shot he landed which might be the most damaging of the fight.
            I saw GGG putting in work for the first two minutes. Fair enough if you saw it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              huh??? Canelo walked him down fought him toe to toe and busted his ass up!!!!!!
              If you think canelo won 7 rounds you need your head examine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                Hahahah, all these butt hurt little g fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  It was a great fight, I thought Golovkin closed the show but props to Canelo. I dont want to see another one honestly, Golovkin will just be older and he will get smoked next time. You had a good run Champ but its over.
                  Golovkin won the last 4 for me.

Canelo had a good spell in the middle rounds

GGG did the better early on.

Comment

• A lot more defending the scores than I anticipated.

I guess I'll have to watch this one again.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                      Are people really crying robbery? Lol that was a very competitive fight that could have gone either way. You could have flipped a coin on who won and i would be ok with the result.
                      People hate Canelo. Add that to the bs decision in the first fight and people are calling it a robbery.

I had it 115-113 for Canelo. It was a great fight.

The first fight was a robbery GGG won that fight. Tonight was no robbery. Canelo fought a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X