No announcement yet.

When females try to be funny...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    I always just showed me dick right off the bat and ****ed them right there. Let the internet pussies get my sloppy seconds.
    I'm married and in my 30's now, so my playing days are behind me but my nephews are slaying them something serious, I can't lie. Last thing they are getting is "sloppy seconds".

I have 3 nephews in particular that work out, are good looking kids and they have about 30-40 pics of naked chicks on their phone. Everytime I see them they have a different chick on their arm.

One of them told me "Unc, you don't know how stupid and easy these b1tches are these days"

That internet **** is working like a mother fuker for realz.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post

Well done Moore. Gettin dat shatt right bro.
      Just gotta put em in their place, bro... They'll love ya for it too

Comment

Too easy to bang chicks nowadays, you must have no game whatsoever or look like Shrek.

Hell, I think even a Shrek looking dude could smash sumthin off Facebook.

Put the interwebs to good use and go find a sport fuck on Facebook or sumthin.

Comment

My comment was made more in the sense that *****es use to do what they were told, they were loyal, etc..

Im not looking for whores anyways. My ideal girl is cute (not model beauty) makes me laugh, and stays loyal. Hard to find these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Samir Nasri View Post
            Too easy to bang chicks nowadays, you must have no game whatsoever or look like Shrek.

Hell, I think even a Shrek looking dude could smash sumthin off Facebook.

Put the interwebs to good use and go find a sport fuck on Facebook or sumthin.

LOLOL, forget em facebook s1ags playa. All bigmouthed cheeky gals dat couldn't take a Shrek's cukkold.

Comment

LOLOL, forget em facebook s1ags playa. All bigmouthed cheeky gals dat couldn't take a Shrek's cukkold.

I don't Facebook bang bitches (I have a loyal girl), but I hear about it all the time, especially the young whores on there.

Comment

I don't Facebook bang bitches (I have a loyal girl), but I hear about it all the time, especially the young whores on there.

Young h0es?? I guess you confuse facebook with Plentyoffish. Facebook's full of aged baby-mommas searching for patrons.

Comment

Originally posted by CravenMoorehead View Post
                  Hell yeah man. Good job... lol. Anyway, I'm married and have been with the same woman for 7 years next month. I tell u what though, in 03', girls were complete whores. I couldn't imagine what it's like now. Seems like chicks have no morals or standards of any kind. Good for u guys. Just don't catch the herp. :wank:

Comment

Young h0es?? I guess you confuse facebook with Plentyoffish. Facebook's full of aged baby-mommas searching for patrons.
                    I meant the young ones are the easiest to bang on there.

Comment

I meant the young ones are the easiest to bang on there.

Forgive me for being behind the times here but how exactly do you track down these "Young hoes" on facebook?

Seems to me like the search engine on FB is pretty restricted. You either have to know specific names of people or their emails. Can't just look through a random list and cherrypick out of it, what mutant to bang, you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X