Collins vs Eubank fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collins vs Eubank fights

What did you think of these fights?

I scored the first fight 116-111 for Collins and the second a near shutout of 119-110 for Collins. The only round I gave to Eubank in the second fight was very close and it could've gone either way.

I have no idea what the judges in both fights were watching, because neither were close fights in the slightest. Especially the second.
    Last edited by ~Chump; 09-16-2010, 03:48 PM.

Originally posted by the unknown View Post

I scored the fight fight 116-111 for Collins and the second a near shutout of 119-110 for Collins. The only round I gave to Eubank in the second fight was very close and it could've gone either way.

I have no idea what the judges in both fights were watching, because neither were close fights in the slightest. Especially the second.
    Bin a while so I don't remember how I scored it. Collins clearly deserved both decisions though.

I do recall Eubank could have stopped him in the first if he hadn't stood back after the knockdown. The Watson fight took an edge from Eubank he'd never get back.

Comment

Originally posted by the unknown View Post

I scored the first fight 116-111 for Collins and the second a near shutout of 119-110 for Collins. The only round I gave to Eubank in the second fight was very close and it could've gone either way.

Collins did deserve them both. Eubank was clearly spooked by the hypnosis issue in the first fight, he only really woke up late in the fight.

As for fight two, Collins must have trained ridiculously hard because the pace he set was phenominal. Collins did look very ragged and crude in this fight, Eubank may well have picked up points for ring generalship from the judges because Collins fought like a caveman!

At the end of the day the right man won both fights.

Prime for prime I'd lean towards Eubank though!

Comment

Working...
      X