22.22%
    Pac by TKO(Rd 1-6)
    0.00%
    Pac by TKO(Rd 7-12)
    55.56%
    Pac by decision
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

Probably by TKO, because I think his best weight is 140. At 140 he is a pretty devastating puncher in my opinion, but above that he lost a bit of power and is more accumulative puncher.

Comment

TKO, late.

Comment

I din't think Pac will TKO him til like maybe around round 10.

Comment

Pacquiao will start out slow. Margo will probably use his size and be the more offensive fighter in the first one or two rounds. The first round will probably go to Margo and the second will be a bit close, similar to how the Cotto fight played about. I can see Pacquiao stealing it in the last minute by surprising Margo with his combinations and landing a lot. By the third Pacquiao will have felt him out, and will use his speed to beat him to the punch and movement to keep him confused. Margo will start getting frustrated and will take shots a lot more frequently than he's used to and he'll probably start to back up. In round 4 he'll try to attack again, but he'll get hit some more. I think Pac's accuracy is really going to have an impact on him. By round 5 he'll realize that he's going to have to fight on the backfoot and try to use his size to keep Pac away, and that's where you'll see Pacquiao start to get more aggressive. He'll chase him down and attack him at will, and the warrior Margo will have no choice but to either hit and be hit, or just be hit. I'm sure you know which one he'll choose, but he'll stop to try to defend himself every few seconds. He'll get worn down more and more as the rounds go on, with the towel finally being thrown in after round 8. Both of their faces will look like piles of s**t, but this CERTAINLY will not be a fight of the year candidate. It will be a one sided fight in favor of Pacquiao.

Comment

i think pacman by tko late rounds

Comment

Credit to Marg's chin it's probably late white towel thrown into the ring

Comment

Pacquiao wins 1-3, Margarito slowly comes to life wins 4, pac wins 5, tony wins 6-8, Tony stops Pac by round 10-11

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  Pacquiao wins 1-3, Margarito slowly comes to life wins 4, pac wins 5, tony wins 6-8, Tony stops Pac by round 10-11
                  u kidding bro?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X