I dare you to come to Dublin..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
    The West is the best craic!
    Never been to the islands myself but plan to do it when I get married.

Been to the islands around Scotland and its some craic, fancy checking out Derry too. some my pals were over there this summer and went to the museum was amazing pics and that.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
      But, it just keeps dublin and dublin...sorry much prefer the Falls Road myself
      I remember when I was in Spain yrs ago man I met a we guy from Falls road .It was a good holiday man got pissed for a fortnight

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
        Cork are gunna beat the **** out of them in the semis
        Dont mind that ****ty sport, Cork have more on the line in the hurling that the handball

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
          Dont mind that ****ty sport, Cork have more on the line in the hurling that the handball
          Ah ya aint bad watch the gaelic but to prefer the hurling meself.Might stick a few quid on them langers to do the impossible 5/1 is alright considering kilkenny havent played in 6 weeks and cork kilkenny games usually are close

Comment

Sure, because I love a place that smells of armpits, farts, cabbage and stale beer with people whom I can't understand a word they're saying.

Only reason I'd go would be to teach you a lesson in humilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Sure, because I love a place that smells of armpits, farts, cabbage and stale beer with people whom I can't understand a word they're saying.

you'd better be committed, he won't get it the first time

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                Cork are gunna beat the **** out of them in the semis
                Dublin are on a roll. Bernard Brogan's the best player in Ireland ATM.

Cork are choke artists.

Comment

I dare anyone to go moscow

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Dublin are on a roll. Bernard Brogan's the best player in Ireland ATM.

Cork are choke artists.
                    Agreed Brogan is playing a fine bitta gaelic at the moment but if their is anyone who can match Cork for choking its Dublin but to be fair they showed a bitta balls against Tyrone

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

If you ever 1 star another thread of mine, I will come to NY and have you deported.

Comment

Working...
                      X