No announcement yet.

writer claims *******s are racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
    racism is dumb..anyone who spews racial comments really has issues with themselves....racism is no more than self hate......
    Ummmm, possibly.

If the Jews are now resentful and hateful towards the Germans, would that be self-hate?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
      Ummmm, possibly.

If the Jews are now resentful and hateful towards the Germans, would that be self-hate?
      none of the germans alive now did those things to the jews who died then..thats like blacks being racist towards whites for slavery...its in the past..move on..no1 alive now did that to the slaves alive then
      you cant dwell in the past..move foward and make the future a better place

Comment

There are tons of posters here who never got into boxing before Pacquiao got big, and won't be interested in boxing afters he's gone. They're just here to go on endlessly with their quasi-racist bull****, but they won't be here forever. It is what it is.
        Last edited by paulf; 06-27-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          There are tons of posters here who never got into boxing before Pacquio got big, and won't be interested in boxing afters he's gone. They're just here to go on endlessly with their quasi-racist bull****, but they won't be here forever. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I can't stand racist ****. I just have no tolerance for it.

I remember when Cotto-Pac was taking place. There was racist comments from BOTH sides.

The whole KFC with Floyd on it is really racist. You can hide behind the fact that you only meaning that he is a chicken... But, how stupid are you to not realize that is really offensive. You must know that. Is no really getting around to it.

I would say this a couple racist remarks had been sent my way. From a Cotto fan Dondi(or something like that) to be exact who is now known as Einstien on here. And, from a couple of Floyd fans. And, I guess they thought I was Pinoy so they send told me some racial Pinoy ****.

IMO is there are racist in every fan group. Because, I have seen it from Cotto fans and Floyd fans. But, maybe it has been a retaliation to Pac fans cuz they have been throwing racial remarks to both sides. However, it is a small percentage. The majority might be here on NSB but it is really a small percentage. I don't like the generalization of a whole fan group cuz of idiots like fleefloflum or whateverdafuck his name is. That is my whole issue with that. I know there is Pac fans, Pinoy to be exact that are not racist. So don't judge a whole fan group cuz of a couple morons.
            I don't know if you have checked out other site, for instance Yahoo sports. Kevin Iole get's attacked by the Pac fan base, Men, Women and children anytime he writes anything other than Pac is the G.O.A.T...Don't go there and post anything that sounds like you don't agree that Pac is the Greatest, they will be on you like a pack of wolves...

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              There are tons of posters here who never got into boxing before Pacquiao got big, and won't be interested in boxing afters he's gone. They're just here to go on endlessly with their quasi-racist bull****, but they won't be here forever. It is what it is.
              co ****ing sign

Comment

Working...
              X