No announcement yet.

T-mobile WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-mobile WTF?

Anyone else suffering from the T-mobile outage right now?

I dont got a cell phone right now but earlier my paretns and sister had no signal for a while and barely now are getting old texts and missed calls

Comment

My phone works on any other service I call or text but I can't call or text any T-mobile numbers! I tried calling their service line and it was busy and then it said It cannot take my call at this time and then it worked and I tried to talk to an operator and the call was dropped! This is some serious BS!

Comment

Me and at least two of my homeys have no service right now.
        If you go to the T-Mobile site they say that 5% of customers are experiencing outges, no word on when it'll be back G.

Comment

that's what you get for signing a contract for a second rate service... LOL. Should have gone with the guy who says "Can you hear me now?".

Comment

My Sidekick is working fine.

Comment

tmobile whyyyy are you failing on me?? apparently my phone has not been getting calls all day today or half of yesterday and is just now working fine.. wowww cool! not.

some girl I know just posted this on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
                that's what you get for signing a contract for a second rate service... LOL. Should have gone with the guy who says "Can you hear me now?".
                hhaha verizon is the ****

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
                  Reported for being an elitest.

Comment

Working...
                  X