No announcement yet.

OK I need help setting me a diet plz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I need help setting me a diet plz?

ok this may be confusing but im going to name what i do each day of the week and what food i have avaible throughout the week and i want you guys to name me a diet plan on what to eat each day , like monday, breakfast: blabla dinner :blabla at the monment i eat **** tho

ok i go to school monday,tuseday,wednesday,thursday,friday

i got to boxing at 7.pm-8pm on monday,wedneday,friday

on weekends i tend to stay in , but am planning on joing gym

ok before school the breakfast foods i have avaible are
    bread,brow bread, more bread, eggs, beans, cereal, suggar,chicken slices, cheese, lettuce, microwave,toaster,cheese grater, pan over ect....

during school i eat at around 11:30 wen i am resonabily hungry the food chocies i have a avilbe are.

sausage sandwichs,tuna sandwiches,egg sanwiches,chicken sandwiches,falvored water,smoothies,cans,cookies, and fruit.

once i get home before boxing the foods i have availbe are, any tinned foods,
    noodles,beans,bread,chicken,lettuce,sausages,chick en breats o yeah and loads of pasta.

erm so basicaly you can kind of forget the foods i just told you but please could you give me a rough egsample wht u wud eat before school during school and after school bnefore boxing and wen you get back from boxing thanx

Pretty much every food you named in there except the cookies and cans are more than fine. Just mix and match so that you enjoy your diet and its healthy, nothing in you're list is going to hurt you or make you fat considering you exercise daily.

Comment

the key here is timing your foods so they are providing the right energy for you to complete an intense workout and then provide the necessary requirements for recovery. Also do you have weight requirement, i.e gains or losses you need to make?

From the info you have given, I would be staying with cereals (healthy not sugary junk) in the morning for breakfast, beans on toast, ideally wholemeal is also a good option, these have a low glycemic index and will help to provide you with long lasting energy, and maintain that full feeling.

The chiken or tuna sandwiches are a good bet for lunch, both low in fat (I'm assuming the tuna is not drenched in mayo) and high in protein. The breads will provide your carbs. I'd be drinking plain water, rather than that flavoured crap, and definately no fizzy drink. Full of sugars which is no good for weight if thats an issue.

pre and post workout meals are the key here, and again its all on timing. With your workout at 7pm you need to be eating about 2 hours before your workout, but nothing too heavy, your body needs to digest that food and turn it into fuel in time for your training. I eat a banana on a piece of wholemeal bread with honey. THats enough energy for a 2 hour work out. If you are eating a heavier meal, make that 3-4 hours before your workout.

After workout is your recovery meal. Recovery encompasses a complex range of process that include:

restoring the muscles and liver with expended fuel
      replacing the fluid and electrolytes lost in sweat
      allowing the immune system to handle the damage and challenges causes by the exercise bout
      manufacturing new muscle protein, red blood cells and other cellular components as part of the repair and adaptation process.

The muscle can restore its fuel (glycogen) levels by about 5 per cent per hour, provided that enough carbohydrate is eaten. To kick-start this process an intake of at least 1g/kg of carbohydrate - 50-100g for most athletes - is needed. This is when you could get into some pasta, or chicken with vegetables etc.

Don't forget to rehydrate after your workout. You need 150 per cent of the fluid deficit to get back to baseline - for example, if you are 2kg lighter (2 litres lighter) at the end of the session, you will need to drink 3 litres of fluid over the next hours to fully replace the existing and ongoing fluid losses.

One more thing, I noticed a lack of fruit in your available foods. You should be getting a couple of pieces a day into you, ideally as morning and afternoon teas. This will reduce the need for you too eat huge meals at lunch and dinner and keep glycogen/carbs at sufficient levels.

good luck and train hard

Comment

depends mate, are you needing to make weight for a fight? if ur not those foods sound fine (but keep cookies and that as a treat) but if you need to make weight, just focus on low fat foods and not much water

Comment

Small regular meals all through the day. I swear by it. Every two hours I have something, so between breakfast, lunch and dinner I'll have fruit, or a handful of nuts. And for my lunch and dinner I try not to have too big a dish. Always make sure I have a large bowl of porrige in the morning though.

Oh, and remember, lots of water.

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
            i eat **** tho
            Just keep eating ****.

Comment

/

thanks alot sven and other its helped alot

Comment

Working...
              X